FS: Xbox One + Call of Duty: Ghosts - $520 Shipped

LevelWing

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
LevelWing
I bought an Xbox One this past Friday. Got it home, hooked it up and went out of town for the weekend. Got home yesterday evening, installed the game and realized after about an hour I was bored. Thus, I'm selling it for $520 shipped. If interested post here or send me a PM.

Bored with the system? Or COD:G?

Both, really. I have an Xbox 360 that sits there and collects dusts. I use it once in a while for a DVD but other than that I don't play it. I thought I'd give the new Xbox a try to see if I liked it any better and I don't. I guess I'm just past video games at this point.

Both, really. I have an Xbox 360 that sits there and collects dusts. I use it once in a while for a DVD but other than that I don't play it. I thought I'd give the new Xbox a try to see if I liked it any better and I don't. I guess I'm just past video games at this point.

I hear ya. I bought a PS4 for my son. I don't think I would get it for myself.

I hear ya. I bought a PS4 for my son. I don't think I would get it for myself.

Been following the PS4 market... It's insane how much profiteering is going on around this console. I bet whomever set the retail price at $399 has headesked themself into unconciousness with the "free" market trending at $650 and higher.

I'm not looking to make a profit off of mine, I just want to sell it. The price I'm asking is basically the console and a free game and no shipping costs.

I'm not looking to make a profit off of mine, I just want to sell it. The price I'm asking is basically the console and a free game and no shipping costs.

I just bought 2 on Wednesday, $499.00 each plus tax, not including any games, so it's a good deal if someone is looking for one. ;)

Back