FS: WxWorx XM Weather box with power supply + Samsung Q1

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
Well, it finally occurred to me that I haven't used my XM weather in a long time, and I don't plan to again. If anything, I might add an XM box to the 310 at some point in time, but don't really have a need for it anymore. It's missing an antenna, which is cheap to buy. It connects via Bluetooth to an appropriate handheld.

With it, I have the Samsung Q1 that used to run AnywhereMap on it. It has a bad heat sink and overheats quickly, but I do have the mount that goes with it. I used it in the Aztec and loved it. Also includes a GPS receiver that goes through Bluetooth I might have two of those.

I have no idea what this stuff is worth. I paid about $1400 for it used about 4 years ago. PM me a reasonable offer, and I'll probably accept it. :)

Ted,

Which XM model? The old "hockey puck" or something else?

Bill

It's a REWX91D model - it is rather large.

It's a REWX91D model - it is rather large.

Ah, OK. I've still got the original unit, which apparently is a different model number - might think about a replacement at some point, but would probably look for the newest model if I did.

Ah, OK. I've still got the original unit, which apparently is a different model number - might think about a replacement at some point, but would probably look for the newest model if I did.

Yeah, this is probably best suited for someone who doesn't currently have any weather solution, and wants a good deal on the parts.

With the KWX 56 and soon-to-be-added WX-500, I'm happy with the 310's weather capabilities. I find I never use the handheld anymore.

Yeah, this is probably best suited for someone who doesn't currently have any weather solution, and wants a good deal on the parts.

With the KWX 56 and soon-to-be-added WX-500, I'm happy with the 310's weather capabilities. I find I never use the handheld anymore.

It would be good, however, for someone that has Foreflight and is looking for a weather solution.

Do you still have your WxWorx receiver? If so, please give me a call. 361/319-3448. Tim

Back