FS: Van's RV-6A 2010 // O-360 // Pro Paint

lockeed

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
John
FS: Van's RV-6A 2010 // O-360 / SOLD!

This one is a head turner. Brand new aircraft and absolutely gorgeous.

Unfortunately, not enough time to fly anymore. Needs nothing, just a good home and owner!

-95hrs AC/eng
-Genuine factory overhauled O-360 // 180hp (yellow tagged). Instalation & setup by AME.
-Stunning professional Paint (deep metal flake blue, Ibis white, desert gold accents)
-Day night VFR
-Dynon D10A EFIS
-Garmin 296
-Garmin GTX 327
-Icom A200 with intercom and aux input
-Stainless steel fuel/oil lines
-Vernier elevator trim
-Electric flaps
-Complete Vans engine stack gauges
-Leather seats and side panel
-Carpeted and insulated cockpit.
-Oil cooler shutter with interior control
-Cabin heat
-Odysey Battery
-Sterba prop
-EZ-Heat engine pre-heater pad

2500’ – WOT = 208mph indicated
7500’ – 75% cruise = 180-90MPH

Aicraft located in Gaspe, Quebec.
C-FZZL8f3.jpg

RV6.jpg

fzzl2.jpg

Vans_Jean_2.jpg

Vans_Jean_3.jpg

NIK_8104.jpg

Vol_26_oct_1100.jpg

Last edited:
Too late to make it a dragger?

Can always be done. Requires some rework in the tail section, new engine mount, gear legs, & brake plumbing. Would need a paint touchup too, as well as a bit of fiberglass fill on the cowl. Might gain a couple of knots.

Had an RV-8 owner demo the Dynon D10 EFIS in his aircraft last weekend while at his hangar. That is a nice bit of kit. Quite a bit of functionality in small package.

Had an RV-8 owner demo the Dynon D10 EFIS in his aircraft last weekend while at his hangar. That is a nice bit of kit. Quite a bit of functionality in small package.

I did my IR training and checkride behind a D10. Very capable piece of equipment.

Sweet -6A! Hope it sells quickly for you!

Thx a lot for the good words guy :D

Such a cliché to say that an aircraft is a dream to fly... I went for a ride at sunset yesterday and this bird put a huge smile on my face...again.

It truly is a dream to fly... Instead of getting rid of it, I feel like I should make time for it... :rolleyes2:

A bilateral agreement between Canada and the US says any aircraft that is legally airworthy in either country is legal to fly in both, so usualy, you simply have the Canadian owner fly the plane down and park it.

You'll need a new Certificate of Airworthiness. This will usually require an annual inspection, and a signoff from your local Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR). Usualy pretty straightforward on a new plane.

Note that the DAR cannot issue ANY C of A without an N-Number, so you just reserve one ahead of time. You do NOT need to have physical possession of the plane to reserve a number, but you must have an N-number to get a C of A.

Once the new decals are on, that's pretty much it... Hope this help.

I believe that the build log must also be available for review prior to any C of A being issued as well.

A bilateral agreement between Canada and the US says any aircraft that is legally airworthy in either country is legal to fly in both, so usualy, you simply have the Canadian owner fly the plane down and park it.

You'll need a new Certificate of Airworthiness. This will usually require an annual inspection, and a signoff from your local Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR). Usualy pretty straightforward on a new plane.

Note that the DAR cannot issue ANY C of A without an N-Number, so you just reserve one ahead of time. You do NOT need to have physical possession of the plane to reserve a number, but you must have an N-number to get a C of A.

Once the new decals are on, that's pretty much it... Hope this help.

Please note that there is another listing going on with additionnal details and pictures. You can see it HERE. Sorry for the double post.

Back