FS: RV-7 wings & emennage

DaleB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DaleB
Want to get a head start on an RV-7 project? Save a year or two of work, and a couple of grand:

Empennage: Complete except for fiberglass work. Electric trim is installed, and I have a brand new Zton Labs LED tail light/strobe that can go separately or with the kit. It has not been installed, and the lower rudder fairing is not cut out for the light or wiring yet.

Slow build wings: Mostly complete. Tanks built but have not chased down any leaks yet. Access panels need to be sealed. Float senders in both tanks. The right wing is skinned, left wing has the skins done up to about 1/4 of the lower outboard. Safe Air 1 anodized pitot mast drilled and ready to install, but not riveted yet. I have the SA1 pitot/static/AOA plumbing kit with tubing run in the wing, but nothing cut or connected yet. A new pair of Ztron Labs LED wingtip lights are installed and wiring run in conduit. Duckworks 55W HID landing/taxi lights installed in both wings. Both flaps and ailerons are complete. Excluding the wing tips, there is probably a day's worth of work left on the wings.

Empennage, complete with electric trim: $1000
Wings with rolling wing cradle and landing lights: $6000

Changing to a different project?

Certainly not by choice. Probably won't be able to get a medical again -- ever. So, I'm selling off the RV-7 and looking for one or two more partners in an RV-12.

Got one, we're just looking for one or possibly two more.

Back