Display Name

Display name:
Alaskaflyer
Randolph Engineering Aviator
Size: 50mm
Frame Color: Gunmetal (shiny pewter)
Temple Length/Style: 140mm Bayonet
Lens Color: Grey flash mirror

Never worn, with case. The 50mm is at the small end of the adult size scale and are better suited for women or men with smaller heads :)

Yes, you guessed it, she didn't like them :(

They typically retail for $115 in these colors.

Similar to those in this photo except lenses are grey flash mirror.

$85 includes postal shipping to USA. PM me if interested.

Well, time has been good to us. After 6.5 years, the sunglasses dropped in price drastically.
Whenever mine break (or I drop them), I just go to the dollar store and buy another pair. LOL
Walmart for me. Used to buy that high dollar set of shades. But, I'm not as retarded as I was back then now. Plastic is plastic and they are all disposable.

Walmart for me. Used to buy that high dollar set of shades. But, I'm not as retarded as I was back then now. Plastic is plastic and they are all disposable.

Meh, depends, and technically everything is disposable, you children and pets included ;)

Maui Jims, or glass lens shades, or even some Spy's/Oakleys are notably better than the gas station / walmart specials.

I've also found I'll keep a $200 pair a shades forever and manage to not scratch them up, $20 gas station set, it's lost or destroyed in a few months.

The bitterness of poorly quality lasts far longer then the sweetness of low price.

I wear the Randolph everyday (with prescription shades). Good USA quality!
6.5 year classified? Yeah, that funny.

Back