FS: RAM iPad cradles FREE (sort of)

MarkZ

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
I have two iPad cradles, one for a case, a sliding non-lock mount for the iPad. This mount will fit any iPad from the first one to the iPad air assuming you have any sort of case or sleeve for your iPad.

The second is the tab cradle, for iPad's without a case. It was for an iPad 1, however I added a few felt pads that allowed a nice snug fit on my iPad 3. It should fit any iPad, though not tested with the Air.

I just want to get rid of them. Pay for shipping, and they are yours.

The mounts are just the docking cradle, you still will need to order the mounting hardware (i.e. yoke/glass mount) from either RAM or Amazon.

Private message only please.

Haha, that requires effort. But if the inquiry is serious, yeah I can snap a few photos.

I would be interested.

When I get home from work later today I'll throw some pictures on here.

When I get home from work later today I'll throw some pictures on here.

I was kidding about it, it just seems that anytime anybody posts something for sale, there is a demand for pics.:D

It's kinda interesting though. One particular poster frequently posts head sets for sale at good prices, never posts pictures. Another guy came along with the same model at a higher price, gets sold very quickly. There was a "WTF?" from the first guy, consensus was "he had pictures, you didn't".

I say, post some pics of Selena Gomez in a bikini. Not relevant to an iPad mount, but hey - who cares?

I say, post some pics of Selena Gomez in a bikini. Not relevant to an iPad mount, but hey - who cares?

37067924.jpg

people usually complain about thread drifts. not seeing too many complaints for some reason.

What's the least you will take if I buy them both ;)

Pending "sale."

Sorry about lack of pics guys, holiday prep here got me busier than I thought :yikes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back