FS: Lowrance Airmap 500

Rob Schaffer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
CLR2TKF
SOLD-4-10-10-SOLD

I have a used Lowrance Airmap 500 I am looking to sell. Unit is in good condition overall and I continue to use it on a regular basis. Clean condition and no scratches on face. All buttons work, all functions work.

Programs easily on the unit itself to create routes for XC flights, and simply reverses routes for the return trip home. USA VFR Database (no Terrain) was loaded last fall before I flew to Windwood WV, not updated since. I'm selling to fund my next logbook endorsement, and my partner has a 2000C in the plane I can use for trips if needed.

The unit runs great on AA batteries and is easily readable in all types of lighting. Has a backlit display for night flying.

I have original box, manual, MapCreate CD, Card Reader, Yoke Mount, external antenna, 12V power plug.

Asking $180 + Shipping, Lower 48 States only. Paypal, M.O. or Checks accepted. (M.O. and Checks will cash/clear before shipping) I'll ship via UPS Ground and provide tracking information and standard insurance. Please contact me via PM, I'll respond in order received.

Attachments

• Contents.jpg
    Contents.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Backlight.jpg
    Backlight.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Map Page.jpg
    Map Page.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 14
  • Nav Page.jpg
    Nav Page.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Info Page.jpg
    Info Page.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 6
  • GPS - Batt Page.jpg
    GPS - Batt Page.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I have an Airmap 500 - I pretty much never use it these days but when I do it gets the job done.

I have the Airmap 500 and it's a basic moving map GPS but it shows you everything you need to see and you can still get database updates for it. I'd recommend it as an entry level GPS until you save up for the Garmin 696.

Back