FS Ipad mini

superdad

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
superdad
Bought this 2 weeks ago for work but I don't need it like I thought I would.

Its a 64gb 4G LTE Verizon, black in color. Also comes with a otterbox hard case I bought at the same time. Paid almost 800 with tax. Asking 500 plus shipping. Not a scratch on it.

Last edited:
ttt cant believe someone doesn't have a use for this for their plane. Your saving 276.xx

If it were ATT (GSM), you would have at least one offer. ;)

Cheers

Another thing to consider is that there is a good probability that the next mini will be out in the Fall. That is why I am waiting...

I'm tempted but figure the newer version with the Retina display is worth the wait. A refurb 64gb celluar mini is $550 right now from apple. The case goes for ~$50 on ebay so the offer is a bit off of current costs, but not a screaming deal IMO.

We're finally getting ADS-B coverage in KS some I'm tempted to move to an iOS platform + some new receiver and ditch the 496 + XM.

I'm tempted but figure the newer version with the Retina display is worth the wait. A refurb 64gb celluar mini is $550 right now from apple. The case goes for ~$50 on ebay so the offer is a bit off of current costs, but not a screaming deal IMO.

We're finally getting ADS-B coverage in KS some I'm tempted to move to an iOS platform + some new receiver and ditch the 496 + XM.

The new one will also be faster. It shoud have the same processor as the latest ipad.

Back