FS: Garmin GNS 430w & 530w NAV/COM/GPS/WAAS

Ben Hartke

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JA
Hola Pilots of America -

I am selling a GNS 430w and a 530w. Both look and work great and come with FAA 8130 tags. If anyone is interested, my email is bhartke@jaair.com or you can PM me or just reply.

They both are WAAS enabled, allowing for vertical guidance on GPS approaches.

The both come with racks, connectors & the GPS antenna

Asking prices:
430w - $6,500 - Sold, will update if I come across another
530w - $9,100

I only have pictures of the 430w but I will update the post with 530w pics when I can (shortly)

Thanks!

edit: Thanks Steingar for reminding me, 120-Day warranty
edit2: added 530w pics

Attachments

• 430wfront.JPG
    430wfront.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 430wback.JPG
    430wback.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 530wBack.JPG
    530wBack.JPG
    412.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 530wfront.JPG
    530wfront.JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
JA Air - $6500 used with tray, connector & antenna

Not sure if any of these come with TC&A
Sarasota Avionics - $7989 New
Midwest Avionics - $7989 New
Chief - $7850 New
AvShack - $6900 Used
eBay - $6500 used, 3 days left on the auction

Just a few datapoints....

Last edited:
I've always been happy with my experience from the forums and I like for the price to reflect that :)

Last edited:
Thank you, Ben.

JA's respect for the pilot community shows in its participation and willingness to assist - before money changes hands.

I have purchased from JA before and had very good service. However, I must echo Murphey's comments that a $1500 price break doesn't seem like much for a used device that is likely sans warranty. That said, you can have confidence in the seller. And thanks to Ben for posting it here.

I have purchased from JA before and had very good service. However, I must echo Murphey's comments that a $1500 price break doesn't seem like much for a used device that is likely sans warranty. That said, you can have confidence in the seller. And thanks to Ben for posting it here.

My mistake, I updated the post to show a 120-Day warranty.

Not just the new v used. Ben's offering the tray, the connectors and the antenna. The items I posted had no indication if these 3 items were included. If not, there's more money to be spent.

Thanks for the clarification. I was kind of scratching my head, wondering which way those data points were deflecting the charts ... :)

Back