FS: BOSE A20 W/ Bluetooth

k5beason

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ken
I've started an airline job and decided to go with a telex headset and no longer will be using my Bose A20 w/ bluetooth with twin plugs or my David Clark H10-13.4

The Bose Headset t is in good condition with some wear and tear on the control box (minor scratches) and a scratch on the top headband from some turbulence. It works great and has had the control box replaced via a recall. I have the original Bose case for it but it has been thrown in the back of the plane a few to many times and had an iPad mini stuffed in the outside pocket. Its still functional but could be replaced for 25.00 from Bose or most pilot stores.

I'm looking for 800.00 OBO for the Bose A20 w/bluetooth twin plugs via paypal shipped via fedex or local pick up in the 48178 area.

I also have a David Clark H10-13.4 that I would sell for 175.00 paypal shipped. Its in great condition and can take some pictures if interested.

Email is k5beason@gmail.com

photo1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How old is the A20? Tks
and is 'twin plugs' the standard stereo 0.25" and 0.206" mic plugs and not the proprietary multi-pin?

The A20 is a great unit. My engine at 1800RPM sounds like it used to at 1000RPM with an older headset.:goofy:

800 OBO means 800 USD? I apologize if this qst seems to be stupid for you, but I am new here and from abroad- actually from Europe.

Best regards,

Tom

Back