FS 2003 Pitts S-2C rock bottom price

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
Mint 2003 Pitts S-2C. First off the airplane does have damage history. If you do not want a plane with damage history please DO NOT waste my time.
The airplane was wrecked and completely rebuilt in 2010. Every inch of fabric was replaced. Wings were damaged and completely rebuilt with new spars. No damage was done to the fuselodge. It was uncovered and inspected. Engine was completely torn down for prop strike inspection. New crank kit was installed due to the old crank having a a/d. The airplane was repaired right and is MUCH nicer than a new S-2C from the factory.
The airplane was wrecked with 20TT. It now has about 110 total hours since new.
The airplane was on the market for $179k, then lowered to $149k. Several offers were made for $140 and turned down at the time.
PRICE IS LOWERED! $137,500 priced to sell....
N2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

You should buy this plane Mike. You will not get bored. Since I have been flying these acro biplanes I don't want anything else. I was half owner on this Pitts for a couple of years. I got out and bought my own Christen Eagle. I am now selling this for a friend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 67
You should buy this plane Mike. You will not get bored. Since I have been flying these acro biplanes I don't want anything else. I was half owner on this Pitts for a couple of years. I got out and bought my own Christen Eagle. I am now selling this for a friend.

Unfortunately, it's not a style of flying I'm into at this time.

But I know of someone on my hangar row that was considering a change to an acro bi-plane. I'll follow on with him when I see him again.

Back