FS: 1992 Jaguar XJS

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
Sigh, not in the budget but if you want to rent it to me April 22 for half a day, I'll pick it up at DeGol :D

Adam, it'll take you most of that day to figure out how to drive it without stalling it. ;)

It's like any other stick, but people tend to have trouble with the clutch and it has an aluminum flywheel, so it's just a bit more sensitive. And yes, those are 3" racing belts. I still have the factory belts in there, the racing belts are just fun. I end up not using them very often.

Let's really look at what's going on here, shall we.

Ted gets girlfriend
Ted lists motorcycle for sale
Ted lists car for sale
(by the end of the summer, the Aztec will be up for sale I wager)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Ed, you forgot to note that I replaced motorcycle with other motorcycle and I'm wanting to buy something else for a car (probably a Mustang).

I don't usually keep my toys very long - motorcycles are normally 3-12 months. I've owned 30 vehicles in my life (that's been 9 years of owning vehicles). The fact that I've owned my truck for 2.5 years is incredible, and the Jag for 3.5 years is even moreso.

Let's really look at what's going on here, shall we.

Ted gets girlfriend
Ted lists motorcycle for sale
Ted lists car for sale
(by the end of the summer, the Aztec will be up for sale I wager)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Ed, you forgot to note that I replaced motorcycle with other motorcycle and I'm wanting to buy something else for a car (probably a Mustang).

I don't usually keep my toys very long - motorcycles are normally 3-12 months. I've owned 30 vehicles in my life (that's been 9 years of owning vehicles). The fact that I've owned my truck for 2.5 years is incredible, and the Jag for 3.5 years is even moreso.
Begs the question of how long the GF will last, doesn't it? :)

Back