FS: 1965 Beech Debonair asking 65k

Looks like this on my iPad:

17441564514_732bffca8d_z.jpg

whoops...sorry accidently gave this a thread bump....fresh clean annual , good compressions...and updated AD's...this bird is ready to fly...no fixing no fretting..

Not really related to the sale part of the thread, but I find it funny that the FAA report isn't grammatically correct. "Nose gear was broke"

I have never before heard of an exhaust driven back up instrument pressure system. How does that work?:dunno: The only thing I can think of is a turbine running a pump. Are we sure that isn't an induction tap vacuum source back up?

If only it could seat 5... I'd be on it like stink on feces.

I have never before heard of an exhaust driven back up instrument pressure system. How does that work?:dunno: The only thing I can think of is a turbine running a pump. Are we sure that isn't an induction tap vacuum source back up?

It's induction driven.

the ones with tip tanks will have a little more (~+150lbs) per the STC.

I believe there is also a paperwork only STC to raise it by 100LBS. I looked at it for. My N35 bot all it did to the w&b chart was raise the horizontal line across the top up 100lbs. CG remained the same and that's what I could use more than and extra 100lbs.

I really like this plane. A nice step up from the sundowner for speed and some increased useful load. I just can't seem to push myself to start over with maintenance and walk from my <500 hour engine that I ran from 35 hr along with my 530 WAAS.

The Bride sure wants a speed update.....

Ok, I suspected as much. Since it's obvious some of you guys know the seller, you might want to talk them into correcting the ad.

done and done...thanks for finding that...:)

Last edited:
I believe there is also a paperwork only STC to raise it by 100LBS. I looked at it for. My N35 bot all it did to the w&b chart was raise the horizontal line across the top up 100lbs. CG remained the same and that's what I could use more than and extra 100lbs.

I think this is a RAM stc?....had something similar on the A36TN I used to operate for a doc group..

I really like this plane. A nice step up from the sundowner for speed and some increased useful load. I just can't seem to push myself to start over with maintenance and walk from my <500 hour engine that I ran from 35 hr along with my 530 WAAS.

The Bride sure wants a speed update.....
how much speed do you really need?....do the math and it really doesn't amount to much. Maybe 15-20 min on most trips? You buy this cause it's a cool plane.....not cause it's fast.:goofy:

how much speed do you really need?....do the math and it really doesn't amount to much. Maybe 15-20 min on most trips? You buy this cause it's a cool plane.....not cause it's fast.:goofy:
they're wonderful to fly as well.
And at overhaul if you want more HP you can have it.

cant believe this plane has not sold yet...tremendous opportunity. Clean Clean Clean and the engine will run like a top for the next 500 Hours. A 0 SMOH engine will not leave you "upside down " on the valuation you will actually gain quite a bit of valuation around the 90k mark. This is a great plane ready to make a pilot happy for life.

Last edited:
Sweet Debbie! I would be all over it if I had not already placed a contract on one this week. Best of luck with the sale.

Scott

Is this aircraft still for sale? If so, would you please pm or email me?

Thanks!

Dave

A number of posts in this thread have been deleted because they commented on the value of this item. Please remember what is posted at the top of the Classifieds page.

The Classifieds Got something to buy? Sell? Trade? As long as its aviation related, you can post a note about it here and maybe make the bargain of the century! Please make sure all advertistements are related to Aviation in some fashion. As stated in the Rules of Conduct, please do not comment on the value of the goods offered, unless specifically requested by the original poster.

I think people who comment on the value of an item in the classifieds should be suspended.

Oh wait...

...he already is.

Never mind.

:)

This cherry plane is nice and tight....the owner is contemplating an OH but this will change the price drastically. Get it cheap while you can and enjoy the "free" hours from this O-470K that are a reward for the top pedigree maintenance that has been provided since owned.

That's a nice lookin' plane ;)

A number of posts in this thread have been deleted because they commented on the value of this item. Please remember what is posted at the top of the Classifieds page.

You missed this one:

Good value!

The ROC don't just say that no negative commentary of value is allowed. It says no commentary is allowed...period...

Just sayin'...

You missed this one:

The ROC don't just say that no negative commentary of value is allowed. It says no commentary is allowed...period...

Just sayin'...

Busted! :mad:

Yup, gotta give the wolves free, unrestricted access to the hen house.

You missed this one:

Just sayin'...

Common sense says the primary purpose of that rule is to prevent bashing of the ad.

Just sayin.

Back