From first rivet to first flight...

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
Video of an RV from first rivet to first flight:

I'll bet that feels as good as I did flying the F-24 for the first time after 7 years.

Congrats,,, nice job.

wow, what a great experience. Neat to see how both of them were involved through the process.

Oh, how cool! Brings back memories. There was a cat involved in the three RVs I helped build. I like how these people put some funny pictures in there with the cats, and also a picture of wearing the wheel pants on their heads. Humor is a great help in long projects like this!

It is not difficult to see why folks love these beautiful planes.

Bah, these little amateur built planes will never amount to much.

Everyone knows the certified factory jobs are such better values for the money.

:rofl:

amateur: French, from Latin amator lover, from amare to love; one who loves

Nice video.
I'm seriously considering starting an RV-10 project in 2009.

nice vid! For some reason it looks to me like these planes just beg to be tail draggers, tho...

Chris, I am a little mad at you. In the interests of full disclosure, that is NOT your airplane.:D

I got a set of preview plans from a guy in Alaska with the idea of looking into building a -7. That coupled with this clip made me pretty much realize that I don't really want to build one. :nonod: I don't know how I feel about that.

I still want one, though. One that I can make my own. :yes:

Oh, how cool! Brings back memories. There was a cat involved in the three RVs I helped build. I like how these people put some funny pictures in there with the cats, and also a picture of wearing the wheel pants on their heads. Humor is a great help in long projects like this!

I like the "stick time" photo's...

My dad logging some time in my brothers "Pitts" a few years ago.

Attachments

• dad_cpt3_crop.jpg
    dad_cpt3_crop.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 6
Back