French Missile Shoot - Awesome!!!

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
Check out this missile shoot...it takes awhile for him to finally shoot the damn thing but its worth it.

These are French soldiers by the way...don't mess with the Frenchies!!!

Attachments

• Missile Eryx qui tombe de tres pres.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 62
Check out this missile shoot...it takes awhile for him to finally shoot the damn thing but its worth it.

These are French soldiers by the way...don't mess with the Frenchies!!!

WOW, that thing's got some range!!

That is awesome. I was totally getting bored with all the preparations, but the missile shot itself was well worth it, as was the reaction of the spectators and cameraman. No subtitles required!

Chris

By the time they fired the damn thing they could have surrendered three times. Whew, but that was impressive!!!

By the time they fired the damn thing they could have surrendered three times.

Maybe they were waiting to surrender, then when they realized it was futile fired the missle. :)

Wouldn't want to mess with the Foreign Legion though. They are tough.

I'm working on dubbing part of the soundtrack from Monty Python's "Search for the Holy Grail" into this video. I'm using the scene with the abusive French soldiers on the castle wall.....I don't have it done yet, but here's a hint of where it's going......

Voice : We are searching for a top attack anti-tank missile....could you ask your Captain if he wants to come with us?

French Soldier: I'll tell him....but I don't think he'll be very keen....we've already got one you silly English Kinigit!

Voice : Oh....It that it right there? It's a real doozy!

French Soldier: Yes, it's a VERRRRRRRRRY nice. Stand back English pig-dog. In the name of Charles DeGaulle......FIRE ONE!

Voice: Is that the export model?

Back