Free Stuff

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
I wanted to see if anyone needed any of these things before they get tossed.

King ATP written exam prep (121, 135, Aircraft Dispatcher). This comes as two books and an unopened CD ROM review. I was given this about 3 years ago but decided to use a different program and just passed my ATP written last week. These, although older, are in really good condition. Keep in mind since it's not this year's edition, it may not have every single question but for it being free it should give you a good head start.

Instrument Oral Exam Guide

Multi-Engine Oral Exam Guide

Flight Instructor PTS, Effective 2006

Copy of IP trainer - I never used this, it was given to me a while ago but it comes with a CD and a printed copy of the manual.

AeroSim CRJ-200 course. I believe this CD gets you started with the online course. If I remember right, you still may have to pay for the rights to use it. I used it as an EFIS/FMS trainer in college. For those of you planning to fly CRJs this is a pretty good program. It also has the ability to let you create flights using a simulated FMS. I enjoyed this class a lot.

Last edited:
Congrats on passing your ATP written! I don't need any of the stuff though.

I think pilots would use them quicker than goodwill. Plus, small things are not worth itemizing.

I'd take the instrument oral exam guide f you still have it!

I'm in CAP and our cadets out love to have some new material. It's a bit over their head at this point, but it keeps them interested.

Back