Free Ground School at CRG!

danamerfly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Meredith Holladay
Hi everyone! My husband, Dana, and I operate Holladay Aviation at Craig Airport in Jacksonville, FL (CRG). We are both CFIIs with more than 10,000 hours of flying experience between us. We would like to invite you to join us next Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 6 pm for a FREE GROUND SCHOOL SESSION at our office, located at the Craig Air Center. This will be the kickoff for what we hope will be a fun and enlightening weekly series. Come as you are, come with questions, come prepared to eat a slice of pizza! RSVP as space is limited.

Whether you are just getting started on your Private, thinking about diving into the Instrument rating, or maybe returning to flying after a few years, this will be a great opportunity to meet us and allow us to show you what we have to offer. We are highly experienced, career instructors whose primary focus is your safety and complete satisfaction.

Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!

Meredith & Dana Holladay
www.holladayaviation.com
(904) 423-0790 office

I saw the write up in the paper on you two. Welcome and I wish you success. I'll be in CLT next week or I'd attend just to show support (already have a PPL).

That's so sweet! Please send any pilot friends you know in the area... we'd love to meet them.

Back