Free gas anyone?

ntbjounin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jounin
I know it's a stretch, but I thought I'd see if there were any people out there who feel they dont fly their Multi engine airplane enough. If so, I'll gladly buy your gas if you'd want to let me build some multi time in it.

I'm a VERY safe pilot heading for the regionals. I need to build as much time as you'll let me, but I certainly need 40 hrs. I currently have 10.

If you want to fly around with me, great! Or if you wanted to rent me your plane at a reasonable rate so that I could split the cost with a friend of mine, that's even better. I'm not picky, but I am safe! I've cancelled many a flight due to a sub-par preflight. All I ask is for a safe plane to log some hours in.

Im from Dallas, and can easily airline myself to wherever you are. I'd really REALLY appreicate this opportunity if anyone feels like having me buy their gas.
and we know how much GAS is!

I hope you can find someone to help you out! I think the biggest hurdle you'll find is the insurance aspect.

If you can find a multi-engine time building program like the one mentioned in the other thread that comes out to $100/hr, I would take it. Most twins burn at least that much fuel. One locally that I'm looking at is $100/hr for the plane, and then fuel on top of it.

Back