Free Brat's at GTG

stingray

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel Michaels
Third Sunday this week, so we have free brat's noon till 2:00 or so. KGTG

Dan

Thanks, but I got 2 of my brats out of the house and the 3rd one only has a couple more years to go - don't need any more, even if they are free! :)

Third Sunday this week, so we have free brat's noon till 2:00 or so. KGTG

Dan
Well, the third Sunday was yesterday, and I didn't see this until today. :( Is it the 3rd Sunday of every month? (Ya know, us renters need to know about an event more than 3 hours before takeoff!:yes:)

Well, the third Sunday was yesterday, and I didn't see this until today. :( Is it the 3rd Sunday of every month? (Ya know, us renters need to know about an event more than 3 hours before takeoff!:yes:)

Yep every third Sunday we have something good to eat for free. Soon we will be showing airplane theme movies. I just got done mowing the runway, if you think your lawn is big come help next time! It would be cool to have a picture from the air of 24 lawnmowers staggered mowing the runway.

Dan

Bummer. Sorry that I missed the Brats!:blueplane:
ApacheBob

Dan,

Is this Sunday another Brat day? I should be getting close to Wisconsin by Sunday and might wander through your area.

Barb

I raised three brats -- why would I want more?

Darn it, I've already got a picnic scheduled for 2:00 in Chicago!

Dan,

Is this Sunday another Brat day? I should be getting close to Wisconsin by Sunday and might wander through your area.

Barb

Sorry it took so long it was farther down the list than I normally look.

The 15th was Brat day, Always the 3rd Sunday, But wait I got them to change it to the first Sunday so it would be easier to remember. We will change August 3rd. Our pancake breakast is on July 13th. I am hoping to have quite a few planes that are for sale there also.

Dan

Back