Fracture dislocation of an ankle

OP here again, been flying for a few weeks no pain, no difficulty managing the aircraft. Today I got the syndesmosis screws out with very minor discomfort.

Resurrecting this necropost to follow up. Last surgery to remove the syndesmosis screws was in June, since then continued PT until September.

February of this year went to the AME for 2nd class medical. No muss no fuss, reported the surgeries and doc visits as normal. She did some basic motion tests to see that I could get down, up etc... We could have skipped that with a status letter but it was a big nothing to see here and I walked out with my 2nd class

Resurrecting this necropost to follow up. Last surgery to remove the syndesmosis screws was in June, since then continued PT until September.

February of this year went to the AME for 2nd class medical. No muss no fuss, reported the surgeries and doc visits as normal. She did some basic motion tests to see that I could get down, up etc... We could have skipped that with a status letter but it was a big nothing to see here and I walked out with my 2nd class

Good to hear that!

Good, yeah, ortho stuff is really straight forward with the FAA, it's not like a degenerative disease, once healed, ortho issues are over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back