Forum Change ** PLEASE READ **

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
Two forum changes:
1) I have consolidated "Site Feedback" and "Forum Support" into one category. There really didn't need to be two, they seemed redundant.

2) I've added a "Technician's Corner" forum. This is a catchall forum for technical questions NOT directly related to forum issues.

If you have technical questions about the forum and are able to post normally on the forums, PLEASE check "Site Feedback and Support" first, and if you can not find an answer to your issue, post in that forum.

Sending Private Messages or Emails to the site administrators wastes your own time - because we may not be around and someone else might know the answer to your question.

Please only PM or email the administrators if you are having problems posting, or if you have a confidential matter that requires discretion. I can't speak for Brian, but as for myself, all future emails or PMs sent to me about forum technical matters will be replied to with a link to this post.

Thank you,

The Management

Greebo said:
I can't speak for Brian, but as for myself, all future emails or PMs sent to me about forum technical matters will be replied to with a link to this post.
You're speaking for me as well.

Another person can benefit from someone else's fix if they aren't kept private. If privacy is required for security or personal reasons, by all means, continue to e-mail or PM. Otherwise please post here.

Thanks!

Back