Forget about Ariel....

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Flying Wild Alaska’s Sarah Fraher will join the festivities at the 2012 Women Fly It Forward event to be held on March 10 at Frederick Municipal Airport in Frederick, Md. The event is one of numerous activities that will take place at airports around the world during the week of March 5 through 11 in celebration of Women of Aviation Worldwide Week.

So I got to meet Sarah at the event in Frederick, MD this past weekend. Did anybody else go? I was responsible for 13 of the 242 rides given that day.

Not really, she was actually WAY cooler in person! And, if I may add, way better looking in person too! :wink2:
She already had the looks, come on! Hence the cool factor question...often (not always) it's one OR the other, both is harder to come by!
Very awesome though, I missed this thread otherwise I might have made the effort to show up somewhere along their route.

I may have inadvertently met her there or at least seen her. I actually tried to do lessons that day and it was so crowded. I've never seen so many people at KFDK. The next day it was a desert as usual, hahaha.

Back