Foreflight question

Inverted

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Inverted
I have the whole US downloaded because my company requires it, but I have a friend who uses his for part 91 flying. If he selects CA, and lets say WY. Will that download all charts selected for those two states, as well as enroute all the way in between?

No. Look carefully at the download menu, the Enroutes are separate check-items for download.

I am aware of being able to select airport diagrams, enroute charts etc. What I mean is, if all of those are selected, do they all still download by state only? Or will it download all the necessary enroute charts to navigate to and from the locations?

I am aware of being able to select airport diagrams, enroute charts etc. What I mean is, if all of those are selected, do they all still download by state only? Or will it download all the necessary enroute charts to navigate to and from the locations?

You have to download each state. It will sometimes show the en route charts for planning, but then not when you need them.:rolleyes: I just download 5 states in he south east and more if I'm heading out farther.:D

I have the whole US downloaded because my company requires it, but I have a friend who uses his for part 91 flying. If he selects CA, and lets say WY. Will that download all charts selected for those two states, as well as enroute all the way in between?

No - It only downloads the states you specifically select.

When you are in wifi, they all show up, then when you are in the air and start scrolling over you get that "Oh crap the map just ended" moment.

Back