Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
See video.
I get this all. the. time.
What am I doing wrong?
FF app is current, as is the phone ios. (this is an older phone but it does the same on my newer iphone.
The signal is fine, I can do complicated stuff, watch videos- and it just packed all the charts etc. Plus, as I said, it happens every flight.
Gurus here? or, contact FF?

IMG_5184.jpeg

My guess is that everything is fine because if you are not packed then you’d see a red exclamation mark which I didn’t see in your video. And the only item it’s allowing you to pack is weather which is constantly changing so you are basically just updating to the latest weather / NOTAMs data each time you do that.

View attachment 121495

My guess is that everything is fine because if you are not packed then you’d see a red exclamation mark which I didn’t see in your video. And the only item it’s allowing you to pack is weather which is constantly changing so you are basically just updating to the latest weather / NOTAMs data each time you do that.
Well it used to say “All packed” and I knew I was done.
Something has changed.

I’ve had the same problem for maybe the past two updates. *shrug*

Hm it worked this morning just before the trip
Maybe it only wants to dl fresh data

I think it’s a bug, but that it is still working, you can email foreflight and I would include your iOS version and which iPhone so they can open a ticket with engineering.

Back