Foreflight draft logs

rwellner98

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
rw2
Does anyone know how to bulk delete foreflight draft logs? I've recently converted to using their logbook, which I mostly and really happy with. But I have draft logs going back for years that I would like to delete since they got imported a different way. All I can find is how to delete them one by one, but that takes three taps per draft and I have "99+" drafts.

Take a look at https://www.foreflight.com/support/support-center/. They've got FAQs but I suspect your question will require asking directly at team@foreflight.com or via a web form at the link on the bottom of the support-center page.

When I've asked questions, they have always been responsive, knowledgeable, and cheerful.

I did check the support center, and failed to find a solution. I didn't know they had email support that might work. Thanks for the tip!

I just deleted a couple dozen here this morning. By the time you spent posting here on POA, you could have deleted a sizable number of them...not a big issue, IMO. 2 seconds each to delete tops..

I just deleted a couple dozen here this morning. By the time you spent posting here on POA, you could have deleted a sizable number of them...not a big issue, IMO. 2 seconds each to delete tops..

I think you grossly overestimate the amount of time it takes to post here. :)

As predicted above, foreflight did response quickly.

Unfortunately, there is no bulk delete. So now I'm going to have to build a robot to delete them all for me. ;-)

Back