Foreflight aircraft removal, how

bugsiegel

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bugsiegel
Can't figure out how to remove an aircraft from Foreflight
Thanks in advance

Im not in front of my ipad but I believe at the top of the aircraft list page there is an edit button. click it then delete that profile. Or am I thinking of another app???

Click "More" at bottom of screen. Then "Aircraft" on left menu. Then one finger swipe to the left on the aircraft you want to delete. The red Delete option appears. Click it.

You're welcome.

Click "More" at bottom of screen. Then "Aircraft" on left menu. Then one finger swipe to the left on the aircraft you want to delete. The red Delete option appears. Click it.

You're welcome.

That.

The unintuitive left swipe.

If you are not an Apple user, it does not come easy. But you will get used to it. I caught myself swiping left automaticlly without looking for a delete button or anything. I am turning into a semi-knowledgeable user. I am now dangerous enough to get myself into trouble. God help me. :D

That.

The unintuitive left swipe.

If you are not an Apple user, it does not come easy. But you will get used to it. I caught myself swiping left automaticlly without looking for a delete button or anything. I am turning into a semi-knowledgeable user. I am now dangerous enough to get myself into trouble. God help me. :D

I tried everything until someone told me what to do. Would have never guessed on my own. :dunno:

Back