For your Information

jbelew

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Jim B.
Just wanted to pass the word that Diana's Father, Dr. Robert Triplett, died yesterday in Pittsburg, Kansas I want to extend my sympathy to Diana and her family.

You can find the obit on http://www.morningsun.net/ You can use my username jbelew and my password 1703909 to access the obits if you wish.

Jim Belew

My condolences and sympathies to Diana. I recall from several prevous posts that Diana's Dad really took delight in her flying and enjoyed a few rides with her as well.

Last edited:
Diana, I am real sorry to hear this. If there is anything I can do for you, I will be here.

:-(

Diana, my condolences and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm glad you got to make that flight with him a few months back when you had the chance. Things like that make all the difference.

Frank.

Hi Diana,

Sorry for your loss. If you need to talk about it PM me. Hang in there. We virgos have to stick together. :)

Brook

:( Diana I am so sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm glad you got to go flying with him one last time.

Diana,

Sorry to hear of your loss.

At least you got a few, last, special moments with your dad.

bill

Diana,
I am really sorry to here of your loss.

My sympathies... so glad you got that recent flight in with him.

Last edited:
Sorry about your dad. I know you'll treasure his last flight, although perhaps now he can be with you on every flight.

Diana, I'm so sorry to hear this - expected does not equal easy. Let those around you that love you, love you. Be as good to yourself and your family as you can.

I'll keep a good thought for you and your family. I'm glad y'all got that last flight.

Diana,

I am very sorry for your loss but trust that your inner strength and the support of the ones that love you will help get through this.

Diana,

I am so sorry to hear the news. Even when it's expected it's quite a shock.

Carol

Thanks to all of you for your kind and very supportive thoughts.

The decision to take my dad for an aerobatic ride a few months ago was one of the hardest decisions I ever made. Fortunately, he suffered no ill effects and it brightened his life. I’ll never forget his comment after that flight, one I heard often during my life: “I’m proud of my little girl.”

This weekend with the family present, my dad will take one last flight with me as we scatter his ashes from the Citabria over the farm (per his request). A safety pilot will fly as needed.

Diana,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I know from your posts how much he enjoyed that flight and that's all we can ask for in life, to find the little happinesses along the way.

Scattering his ashes from the Citabra seems like a fitting tribute to your Dad. If I was closer I would volunteer to be your safety pilot as I'm sure so would many others on this board. I wish you clear skys on your flight... make sure to get some on the runway so your Dad can be there watching out for all who use it.

Missa

Diana. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure your Dad is still proud of you.

Diana, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Diana:

My tears flow easily of recent, for you and your family, for Florida, Louisiana, Texas, the world situation; and for other reasons. Be strong; my thoughts are with you.

HR

Diana, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.:(

I took my Dad flying last weekend for the first time in a few months. He just turned 79 and has a hard toime getting in and out of the plane, but he has a good time. Each time, I wonder if he'll get to go many more times before it's too hard to get in and out. I'm glad you got to take your Dad flying, I know he couldn't help but be proud of his daughter. I'm sure you were still his little girl, just as I am still my Dad's hard headed little boy.

Thanks again to all of you for your kind words.

The scattering of my Dad’s ashes over our farm/airstrip last weekend went well. We celebrated his life (at his request) flying kites and playing outside together as a family. I gave a few aerobatic rides to the family. It was a beautiful autumn day filled with tears, hugs and laughter.

A special thanks to Chip for his lovely tribute to my father over the farm.

Diana ..

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm sorry
for your loss.

Being the father of a daughter, I'm sure he was very proud of
you and treasured every second you spent together.

RT

Back