For Troy, re: your homebuilt

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Hey Troy Whistman,

I noticed your builders blog is no longer in your signature. How is that coming along? I used to read every entry, but have not as of late.

Please tell me you're still doing it, you were my inspiration to do the same some day!

Ah, there's a reason it's not in my signature... I sold the project and tools last month. Not because I don't want to build... I do. I needed the funds for some other priorities that immediately arose.

Look at it this way... my second tail will be even better than the first, because I've got the experience! :yes:

There's a very active RV community in Texas; I listed the items for sale on Thursday evening and had cash in hand on Friday. WOW.

Ahhh.. Bummer. Sorry to hear it didn't work out this time. I know there are SEVERAL RV guys down in TX that will definitely let you get some stick time to keep you content until you get your bird. :)

Like you said - you've already learned a lot that will be helpful WHEN the next crate arrives.

-Chris

Aww, man, you were the hero for a lot of us. Whatever it was, I hope everything's OK. I know, to a moral certainty, that whenever you get a plane built, it will be built well, indeed.

Troy Whistman said:
We'll have to let Chris be the hero, Spike... he built and is FLYING one!

Uhhh.. NO.. No "hero" here.. Just a lucky dawg. :)

-Chris

Back