For those who watch odometers turn ....

I'll wait 1 year 1 month 1 day and check it out on my lunch break
12:34 5/6/7

Ken Ibold said:
I already saw this on Jan 2nd, 2003, at 04:05:06 am.

And I'm a better person for it. Really.:rolleyes:

Wow Ken what was it like? For those of us planning on watching the event tonight what can we expect form this life altering event?? :D:D:D

MSmith said:
Stay up late tonight and see:

01:02:03 04/05/06

Yahoo Article

Ugh, between the time change, the chores I did after work last night due to the time change, and staying up late to watch the NCAA final, I'm bushed. Pass.

MMMmmmm, sleep!

Bill Jennings said:
Ugh, between the time change, the chores I did after work last night due to the time change, and staying up late to watch the NCAA final, I'm bushed. Pass.
GO GATORS!!!!!!

Ken Ibold said:
GO GATORS!!!!!!

While score wise, the game wasn't exciting, I really enjoyed watching the gators totally disect UCLA. It was ugly, it was great. Real team play. Go, underdogs!

I'm pretty sure I read on one of these threads that the SEC was down this year. I guess so. Only two teams in the final four and an SEC national champion. We'll be back next year so you ACC types don't gloat too much!!

Chip

inav8r said:
Why stay up late? You can see it again at 1PM ;)

Shame on you. Pilots use the 24-hour clock.

For that matter, pilots use Zulu time. That makes it just after 9pm EDT tonight!

Shoot, I'm too busy still reading clock manuals to get all the clocks in the house and cars pushed ahead to DST!

Back