For Those Who Like Things Clearly Spelled Out

Number7

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Number7
1810.jpg

Pretty funny stuff. You gotta consider the source of the first one though...Colorado Springs...a town filled with more wingnuts than probably any other that I've lived & worked in (at least it was from about 2000 to 2004). A close runner up would be the Greenville/Spartanburg area in the late 90's.

From our local "newspaper" last week. They struggle mightily to find enough news to fill the few pages printed...extraneous words in very large headlines help immensely...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 96
Pretty funny stuff. You gotta consider the source of the first one though...Colorado Springs...a town filled with more wingnuts than probably any other that I've lived & worked in (at least it was from about 2000 to 2004). A close runner up would be the Greenville/Spartanburg area in the late 90's.

Greenville/ Spartanburg is top of the list as far as I am concerned. I live in Spartanburg area and see this sort of thing ALL THE TIME.....I've never seen it so bad and it has gotten to the point that I won't watch local media at all for the irritation that it now brings for the lack of quality control and/or oversight for what is being put on the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back