For the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyifrvfr

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
flyifrvfr
Ron Levy has accused me of using inappropriate language on this forum. I have disagreed with Ron Levy's assessment of my language and pointed out that Ed Guthrie was using offensive, and inappropriate language. I am being submitted for full mod review and have done nothing wrong on this board. Since I am being accused of this offense, I ask that Ron Levy post for all to see any of my posts that are offensive, or contain my inappropriate language.

I have done some work on the AOPA forum, and none of my previous work has shown up here. So, why am I being persecuted? As members, you can use the search function and find proof, or lack there of for yourselves. I challenge anyone to show me where I have posted offensive, or inappropriate language on this board.

Ed got edited too.

"Indiana, let it go."

The discussion of warnings and other disciplinary actions is not a public process. This thread will be closed.

The proper appeal process is to contact first the moderator who made the call, and then if there is still contention, to take the matter to the Management Council via Private Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back