For Teller1900 -- Maine Flights

And there it is. No surprise, really. I wondering how on earth CAir was planning on doing PQI to BOS.

Cape Air's nine-seat prop plane isn't equipped to operate non-stop on the Boston-Presque Isle route because of its distance, but it could work to offer that service through one of its major carrier partners, which include Jet Blue, Delta and US Airways, or it could offer a Presque Isle-to-Augusta route that would then connect to Boston. Cape Air is able to fly non-stop between Bar Harbor and Boston.

That answers that. What a horrendously long flight that would be on a 402!

And there it is. No surprise, really. I wondering how on earth CAir was planning on doing PQI to BOS.

That answers that. What a horrendously long flight that would be on a 402!

Its 333 miles. Its a 2 hour flight. Though the thought of making the flight in winter up there in a 402 at 8000 feet scares the heck out of me.

Its 333 miles. Its a 2 hour flight. Though the thought of making the flight in winter up there in a 402 at 8000 feet scares the heck out of me.
It's a long haul in a 1900! The Saab was only semi-bearable. Problem is, the average airline passenger doesn't under the instruction "there's no lav on board, so pee twice before you leave." Then there's the issue of baggage. BHB is gonna be the same way. They're going to need two planes for the pax (especially BHB in the summer time) and another two planes for all their 80lb "carryons."

Back