For Sale: RedBird TD2 Flight Simulator

mp323

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
mp323
I am writing this for my dad. He bought the Redbird TD2 Flight Simulator (purchased late 2011 and never opened). He found out after the return period that he couldn't fly for medical reasons. Therefore, he wants to sell this flight simulator. Also included are Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, coursework DVDs and books, plus a bunch of other books and DVDs. I can give you the entire list if you are interested. I have a copy of the packing lists and can email them to you. Again, none of the items have ever been used.

We are located in Scottsdale, AZ and would be willing to ship within the United States.

Thank you!

Is the TD2 still available? What are you asking for it?

If anyone is interested I have a RedBird TD2 for sale. It is the G1000 set up with the rudder pedals.bought new back at the beginning of 2012. The unit works perfectly. Anyone interested

I would be interested in the specs on the system. Is there a packing list and maybe some pics available? What would you like to get for the system?

I am writing this for my dad. He bought the Redbird TD2 Flight Simulator (purchased late 2011 and never opened). He found out after the return period that he couldn't fly for medical reasons. Therefore, he wants to sell this flight simulator. Also included are Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, coursework DVDs and books, plus a bunch of other books and DVDs. I can give you the entire list if you are interested. I have a copy of the packing lists and can email them to you. Again, none of the items have ever been used.

We are located in Scottsdale, AZ and would be willing to ship within the United States.

Thank you!

What asking price for this system

If anyone is interested I have a RedBird TD2 for sale. It is the G1000 set up with the rudder pedals.bought new back at the beginning of 2012. The unit works perfectly. Anyone interested

I would be interested in what you would like for this system? Also a list of what is included. thank you.

I recently purchased a redbird TD2 off ebay. It was listed as new but had 2580 hours. The seller lied about the condition and hours. I had to use ebay's buyer protection program to get a refund. I am posting this as I suspect this seller will attempt to resell it. It comes from East Amherst NY. It may be a good deal for someone at the right price. If you see it anywhere be sure you nail down buyer on condition (scratches on the screen, support leg not functional, buttons missing) as well as shipping costs. She tried to charge $750 to ship 400 miles, I paid $270 to ship it back.

Back