For sale: Pilots of America Jacket and Sweatshirt

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
POA garments and other stuff.....

Keep checking back as I will be updating the following list:

Brand new black Columbia fleece jacket, Large, Pilots of America embroidered on front, $25

Almost new, Grey sweatshirt, heavy cotton blend, Pilots of America embroidered on front, $15

Brand new shirt from Piper, Medium blue Polo, Large, Piper logo on front, $10

I'll split the shipping cost.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jepp 2" leather binder $20 and you cover shipping!

2- Mobiky Bikes, Green and Blue, brand new with travel bags and all accessories / $650 each and I will cover shipping

Product Description
Mobiky has spent 2 years and over $1 million of R&D in developing Genius. Mobiky Genius is the winner of 2005 observeur deisgn award for its unique design. Mobiky Genius revolutionary design and mechanism are changing the way people view folding bicycles. Many of the Genius parts and frame are unique and patented. In less than 3 seconds, Genius can be folded and unfolded. Even in folded position, Genius can be rolled by your side. Folded rolling action easily allows user to take it work, shopping and in and out of public transportation. Genius comes with 3 speed internal gear hub and disk brakes. Genius is design with dual chain link that allows rider to peddle with same effort as peddling traditional bicycle. It is also adjustible in height. Anyone 8 years and older can ride Genius. It has maximum load of 240 lbs. Genius's aluminium frame makes it ultra compact and light. In folded position dimensions is only 25" x 12" x 32". Since Genius is ultra compact, it can be stored easily in a closet, car trunk, boat, small airplane, and rv.

Product Details
Brand: Mobiky
Features
Folding bike for easy city commuting and even easier storage
Folds to just 25 by 12 by 32 inches and includes integrated carrying handle
12-inch tires cover same distance as 24-inch tires thanks to advanced dual chain system
Adjustable seat post fits riders measuring 52 to 72 inches tall

Email me if you have any questions / ctarrow@gmail.com

Attachments

• mobiky.jpg
    mobiky.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
You must be married.

There is no such thing as "too many garments" when there is always a finite amount of clean stuff.

You must be married.

There is no such thing as "too many garments" when there is always a finite amount of clean stuff.

Married and I really do have way too many clothes. Not as many as my wife though!!!

I'm trying to run the physics on 12" tires operating the same as 24" tires with dual chains?

Back