For Sale: NFlightCam+ by Contour

pvupilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pvupilot
I have an NFlightCam+ camera I'm putting up for sale. I've used it only about 3-4 flights and haven't done much flying this last year, and I don't know how much I'll be flying this year.
The NFlightCam+ records in both 1080p and 720p.

Features:
*Aviator Lens (removes prop blur)
*Rotating Lens (Mount anywhere and adjust lens to make it level)
*GPS, Android and iOS integration (Bluetooth to your phone to see what the camera sees before recording)
*Removable audio cable that records all cockpit and COMMS audio
*HDMI out

It all is still in it's original box and I have taken very good care of it.

Asking Price is $300+shipping (around $10 with FedEx). Cheaper than a new GoPro and comes with a lot more for aviation!

Last edited:
Money is tight so along with postponing my flying I can go $280+shipping but that's the absolute lowest I can let this go for. I bought it for $400 so it is kind of a punch in the gut having to see it go for this low.

Delete

Last edited:
I have the same camera and it works extremely well! $280 is a steal! Good luck selling it!

It really is a great camera, I'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet... I'm selling it cheaper than anyone else would, even cheaper than a new GoPro and this comes with all the aviation accessories! I'm even willing to pay the shipping so the total would be $280! (US Lower 48 Only)

11951765185_9bf9a8d05b_o.jpg

PVUPILOT,

Do you have the cameral available, I am interested. I live in Trumbull, CT. I can save you shipping if you are in CT or close by.

My number is 203-224-0229.

Mahesh

PVUPILOT,

Do you have the cameral available, I am interested. I live in Trumbull, CT. I can save you shipping if you are in CT or close by.

My number is 203-224-0229.

Mahesh

Hi!

Yes, the camera is still available! I don't live near CT but with FedEx Flat Rate, it shouldn't be more than $10, and if so, not by much. I can ship it as soon as the purchase is made too.

Let me know!
Kyle

Good camera. I have one and it provides good quality video and is very easy to use. The prop filter is especially useful as is the audio cable.

Back