For flight simmers - Carenado SR-22 GTSx

AcroGimp

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
AcroGimp
For the dedicated flight simmers out there, I recently got the Carenado Cirrus SR-22 GTSx with Garmin Perspective and wanted to recommend it.

The interior and exterior visuals are, as usual for Carenado, jaw-dropping, but the systems simulation, in particular the integrated Garmin Perspective PFD/MFD and GFC700 Controller are just amazing.

I don't have any real-world time in the SR-22 yet but based on the capabilities the EFIS provides in the sim I might actually have to go out and try one, it is amazing and seems to make for great cross-country possibilities.

I plan to run this one on a couple of my test-run flights, KMYF-KHND, KAEG-KAAO to really check it out, I only got it yesterday but I was really impressed in a quick examination of the Perspective system and general flight dynamics.

At about $35 it is a reasonable price for the level of detail and performance in a stand-alone add-on. I am running FSX Acceleration Gold on an average family/business desktop and framrates and temps were all acceptable - true gamer systems will have no problems at all.

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php

'Gimp

Back