Foiled again!! [NA]

The D'Souzas said the bombardment began after the first anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and that the radio waves have caused them health problems ranging from headaches to lupus.
Wanna bet they don't have any medical records proving these claims cause the doctors are really aliens who aren't trustworthy???

"The D'Souzas said the bombardment began after the first anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and that the radio waves have caused them health problems ranging from headaches to lupus."

I would have to add brain damage to the list. :hairraise:

Someone also needs to explain to them the difference between electromagnetic waves and particle physics. Why do so many people confuse radio waves with particle radiation? Bad science education I guess. My little neighborhood pool club just walk away from a great deal. A small digital cell phone tower on its property in exchange for $2000 for month in rent. It was voted down on complete junk science and a total lack of understanding of the physics involved. People just couldn't understand that radio waves are not microwave or gamma radiation. Very frustrating

corjulo said:
Someone also needs to explain to them the difference between electromagnetic waves and particle physics. Why do so many people confuse radio waves with particle radiation? Bad science education I guess. My little neighborhood pool club just walk away from a great deal. A small digital cell phone tower on its property in exchange for $2000 for month in rent. It was voted down on complete junk science and a total lack of understanding of the physics involved. People just couldn't understand that radio waves are not microwave or gamma radiation. Very frustrating

I certainly agree with you on the state of science education in America and the overall state of science literacy.

Back