FlyteLine Connections Aviation Social Network

• Thread starter flytelinemodelsJayBird9
  • Start date
F

flytelinemodelsJayBird9

Hi,

flytelineconnections.net is a ground breaking new Aviation Social Network. You can use this network for personal or business profiles.

flytelineconnections.net offers the following but not limited to:
User Groups, Profiles, personal and business, Chat, Blogs, Custom Photos, Classifieds, Events, Messaging and so much more. Stop by and joing today for FREE.

Give it a try. Meet someone new.
flytelineconnections.net :blowingkisses:

Ya know, thats what we have Pilots of America for.

Plus, do you really want someone yelling "Boobies!" on your chat? Thats what I thought, welcome to our family!!

HI,

Pilots is a message board and a very good one. I am not trying to take ANYONE away from here. FC is a social network where business and personal come together in their profiles for EVERYONE in the aviation industry from just model collectors to airlines and pilots.

Our site will be closly monitored and as for chat and Boobies and you are gone and blocked from use. This site is under major test launch right now.

AS a matter of fact you are able to link to this site in your profile as well as this site can run free ads on the network world wide. Please don't get the wrong idea. Just broden the horizon.
:)

Ya know, thats what we have Pilots of America for.

Plus, do you really want someone yelling "Boobies!" on your chat? Thats what I thought, welcome to our family!!

We have boobies on chat? I need to log on in there more often!

well if you wont allow boobies in your chatroom im not interested.

and PoA is a social and business network, just not on the exterior.

Hi,

flytelineconnections.net is a ground breaking new Aviation Social Network. You can use this network for personal or business profiles.

flytelineconnections.net offers the following but not limited to:
User Groups, Profiles, personal and business, Chat, Blogs, Custom Photos, Classifieds, Events, Messaging and so much more. Stop by and joing today for FREE.

Give it a try. Meet someone new.
flytelineconnections.net :blowingkisses:

I'm confused. What is the address to your website? You really should make it more clear by spamming your post with the domain some more.

Back