Flying to Mexico? Read this.

You see a very minisicule part of the world from your vantage, and due to the situation of that view, it is greatly skewed from the overall reality. You know why the illegal situation in Jackson Hole is the way it is? Because that's the way rich people want it to be everywhere. They are the demand that the supply comes to. Your view is what it is because you live in an isolated valley of extreme wealth concentration. What you are seeing is how little the wealthy really care about the overall damage they cause in the pursuit of attaining and maintaining wealth.

I might remind you I grew up in Miami and watched over 1 MILLION cubans move there.... And that does not include the Marial Boatlift where Castro emptied his prisons... Alot of those were NOT decent people.. Watch the movie Scarface.... I have been back recently and some cubans, even after 50 years still don't know a word of english... .

Then I moved to the Orlando area and watched 100's of thousands of Haitians move in to work in the hotel / Disney fiasco.....

Funny.... None of them left and went back to their country either...:rolleyes::dunno::dunno:

I might remind you I grew up in Miami and watched over 1 MILLION cubans move there.... And that does not include the Marial Boatlift where Castro emptied his prisons... Alot of those were NOT decent people.. Watch the movie Scarface.... I have been back recently and some cubans, even after 50 years still don't know a word of english... .

Then I moved to the Orlando area and watched 100's of thousands of Haitians move in to work in the hotel / Disney fiasco.....

Funny.... None of them left and went back to their country either...:rolleyes::dunno::dunno:

Exactly. I grew up in Sandy Eggo. I know from direct, personal experience the issues with illegal immigrants. I lived it, just like you did. Now I'm in TX, and it's only gotten worse.

My experience at Ft. Lauderdale says otherwise. We were made to wait in the airplane on the ramp on a 95F day and for over an hour and repeatedly threatened with fines and imprisonment if we stepped off the wing onto the pavement. Then i was further detained in their office for another 4 hours and repeatedly threatened with the same. They searched all our bags and brought in a drug dog to check the airplane. They removed the seats and pulled up the carpets. Then they had a shift change and then another crop of barney fifes lectured me about the seriousness of our infraction. I might still be there if there hadn't been a fire alarm in the building and we had to all go outside. To this day i wonder if someone took pity on me and pulled the alarm.

What did we do that was so wrong? We arrived at the customs office 5-10 minutes after our earliest scheduled eapis arrival time, but our wheels touching down onto american soil was alleged to be 4 minutes prior to our earliest time. There were at least 8 highly trained govermnet officials involved in our case throughout the day. Clearly an excellent use of my tax dollars.

I had a similar experience. We arrived early so I circled the airport and did some sightseeing. Touched down right on time. The problem? The CBP guy was late ( this airport wasn't manned by CBP, they leave their post at the automobile border and drive over by appointment). I called them and asked. Where are you? I got a lecture about being early, threats about getting out of the plane in the middle of summer etc... I didn't bother to mention that I wasn't early. Took an hour or so to get out of there after all the bomb searching.

Oh and I've been solicited for bribes at Dulles airport before.

Oh and my friend had a cop plant drugs on him.

Oh and a coworker had a cop bust out his lights and write him a ticket for it.

Oh a local cop was put on leave because he falsified a rape allegation.

Oh our sheriff is about to report to prison for taking bribes and participation in running an illegal gambling ring.

Oh oh oh.

The OP is just a guy using scare tactics to try to steer people away from Mexico and into utilizing his Caribbean services.

They are going back to Cuba right now! We forced Cuba into being a ****hole (same for the USSR and the whole East Block), now that is going away as are the Cubans. I've said it many times before, the only way to curb illegal immigration is to assure there is peace, and a modicum of prosperity in their homeland so they don't want to leave. They don't come here out of greed, they come here out of desperation. When you consider where they are coming from, and that their country is a ****hole as a direct result of our War on Drugs, you realize that we are the problem bring all this upon ourselves. This isn't anyone else's fault but our own, and it's all greed based.

Be careful in your desires, make sure you want the whole package.

Last edited:
Exactly. I grew up in Sandy Eggo. I know from direct, personal experience the issues with illegal immigrants. I lived it, just like you did. Now I'm in TX, and it's only gotten worse.

The more of a ****hole we turn their countries into with the campaigns we wage in our War on Drugs, the worse it will get too. Wait till EMME, the Crips, and ISIS all hook up in an "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" relationship.

The real problem is us, we don't realize that we have been duped by propaganda to giving up America and selling it to the financial interests we revolted from to begin with. We are everything the founders were trying to avoid.

America no longer exists, there are no ideals left in our society that reflect the founders intent that we more than pay lip service to. Same goes for Christianity in America as well. It's all just lip service with no follow up.

Net migration has been *from* the us *to* mexico for a few years now. Many (most?) of the immigrants crossing the border into the US are from central america these days, though in the past six months the US has convinced/helped Mexico tighten the border with Guatemala considerably.

Some friends of mine have been gathering some of their stories here: http://www.mittieroger.com/migrant-project/?category=Migrant+Project

All the illegals I've seen in CA were straight outta Mexico.

I used to get a kick out of the ones who would get ticked off if you call them a Mexican,

"I'm not Mexican, I'm Latino"

"Where are you from in Latin America"

"Mexico"

"And that makes you a Mexican, I understand I wouldn't want to claim that ether"

All the illegals I've seen in CA were straight outta Mexico.

I used to get a kick out of the ones who would get ticked off if you call them a Mexican,

"I'm not Mexican, I'm Latino"

"Where are you from in Latin America"

"Mexico"

"And that makes you a Mexican, I understand I wouldn't want to claim that ether"

Many I knew came from Gatamala and Nicaragua. All of M-13 is a Guatamalan organization.

You see a very minisicule part of the world from your vantage, and due to the situation of that view, it is greatly skewed from the overall reality. You know why the illegal situation in Jackson Hole is the way it is? Because that's the way rich people want it to be everywhere. They are the demand that the supply comes to. Your view is what it is because you live in an isolated valley of extreme wealth concentration. What you are seeing is how little the wealthy really care about the overall damage they cause in the pursuit of attaining and maintaining wealth.
As opposed to your all-encompassing view of US illegal immigration, as seen from your home on a yacht in the Mediterranean ?

AHAH!!! We've got you now. So you DID commit the grievous infraction of entering this country illegally! Well, Mr - you better fess up, and beg for mercy here. Scofflaws like you will be dealt with by the proper authorities. :D

More seriously, our CBP is a freaking joke. If anything, as bad as or worse than a third world country. Sorry...

These days you need to simply admit you tried to sneak back into the country 4 minutes early so you could get the great benefits we have here. Change your name to Jose Jimenez, and THEN do it. Completely different experience.

Belize is not on that list. Also the ICAO NOTAM uses the word 'should', as opposed to must, shall, or will.

Not that any of this stuff matters, it's just a mordida system at work anyway...

So Belize isn't in Central America?

So Belize isn't in Central America?

C'mon counselor. You know as well as I that once they start enumerating in the next sentence, you can drive a Mack truck through all the holes in the reg, no matter the language. Was it excluded? If so, does it belong there? If so, why wasn't it in there? Oversight? Purposeful? Define 'Central America', etc.

With enough time and money down there eventually they would give up and let you go, of the mordida would get so high it would be far worse than what he got out with.

As opposed to your all-encompassing view of US illegal immigration, as seen from your home on a yacht in the Mediterranean ?

Med, India, Indonesia, Central America, Mid East, Russia, both coasts of Africa, even Australia, I've been to most of the third world. Sometimes on a yacht, sometimes on a work boat, sometimes on the ground. Yeah, I have a pretty broad perspective on people's views and thinking from around the world. Most people don't want to leave home and their friends and family, they are the ones the extended family gathers all their resources for to send to America or Europe so they can send money back, because now they need our money to survive, mostly due to our financial imperialism. I love how Aussies whinge about the Inonesians killing the Papuans over mining and money, but they still buy all the commodities that create that slaughter.

Med, India, Indonesia, Central America, Mid East, Russia, both coasts of Africa, sometimes on a yacht, sometimes on a work boat, sometimes on the ground. Yeah, I have a pretty broad perspective on people's views and thinking from around the world. Most people don't want to leave home and their friends and family, they are the ones the extended family gathers all their resources for to send to America or Europe so they can send money back, because now they need our money to survive, mostly due to our financial imperialism. I love how Aussies whinge about the Inonesians killing the Papuans over mining and money, but they still buy all the commodities that create that slaughter.

Henning.......

That train has LEFT the station........ You say it ALL the time.. I find it odd you think the American Dollar is the world standard and healthy..:dunno::dunno::redface:

Henning.......

That train has LEFT the station........ You say it ALL the time.. I find it odd you think the American Dollar is the world standard and healthy..:dunno::dunno::redface:

I didn't mean just American Dollar, I meant any money from our financial system. Our Financial System prints three major currencies USD, Pound Sterling, and Euro, along with most all the other lesser currencies. It's all backed by the same families, and it's all fiat economics.

What we do globally is take resources from others and trade them for IOUs of no substance and give it all to a potentate that is typically the most cooperative, most brutal person they could find. That is what happened in the Mid East a century ago, and that is why we have ISIS now.

Last edited:
I didn't mean just American Dollar, I meant any money from our financial system. Our Financial System prints three major currencies USD, Pound Sterling, and Euro, along with most all the other lesser currencies. It's all backed by the same families, and it's all fiat economics.

Agreed..... And it WILL collapse... probably sooner then later...

Agreed..... And it WILL collapse... probably sooner then later...

It already has collapsed, do you see general economies anywhere doing anything besides failing at the societal level? The only thing that's doing any good is the Stock Markets, and that is because they are driven purely by imagination, a system of faith by 1% of the people. The parallels to the period just prior to the French Revolution are astounding. There is definitely more than just a scent of "Let them eat cake" in the air. Now we even have multiple tiers of it. The middle class get to look down on the blacks and immigrants, and even the blacks get to look down on the immigrants. The cool thing for those who look down on everyone and believe that they have divine right to take advantage of everyone is that everyone below is so busy looking down on people, they fail to look up at who is ****ing them all.

it makes me sad that people bad mouth a country based on an internet second hand account. I realize mexico is different but in no way worst or better than any country. People have to realize that when in a foreign country you need to follow their ways, laws,etc.You cant expect for things to be done as they are done at home. Although, I am acquainted with the stubbornness and bureaucratic nature of the DGAC I am pretty sure that experience is a rare occurrence and in most of the cases issues can be dealt with right there on the spot. I have flown into Mexico tons of times and never had an issue.of course i always held a good attitude and did everything by the book and not breaking any "unknown" regulation. As far as i know here in the states being a foreigner and not knowing a regulation or law is never an excuse. People need to man up.

it makes me sad that people bad mouth a country based on an internet second hand account. I realize mexico is different but in no way worst or better than any country. People have to realize that when in a foreign country you need to follow their ways, laws,etc.You cant expect for things to be done as they are done at home. Although, I am acquainted with the stubbornness and bureaucratic nature of the DGAC I am pretty sure that experience is a rare occurrence and in most of the cases issues can be dealt with right there on the spot. I have flown into Mexico tons of times and never had an issue.of course i always held a good attitude and did everything by the book and not breaking any "unknown" regulation. As far as i know here in the states being a foreigner and not knowing a regulation or law is never an excuse. People need to man up.

Hmmm...

You must not get out much......

Illegals drive withOUT a license, NO insurance, file fraudulant tax returns, etc etc....

Sharia law pushed by Muslims in this country......

Doesn't look like they are following our laws and /or ways at ALL..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Then there are a cadre of people who've been around the world several times, have spent plenty of time in Mexico, and are here to advise those who haven't been there.

And failing that, if you don't like what WE have to say here, then let's go to the state dept of the US, and check with them:

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html

What's this then? The state dept warns citizens about Mexico? hmmmmmmm don't listen us, don't listen to the state dept.

whatev.

Then there are a cadre of people who've been around the world several times, have spent plenty of time in Mexico, and are here to advise those who haven't been there.

And failing that, if you don't like what WE have to say here, then let's go to the state dept of the US, and check with them:

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html

What's this then? The state dept warns citizens about Mexico? hmmmmmmm don't listen us, don't listen to the state dept.

whatev.

I'm not getting your point, especially considering the warning posted. How are you relating this? Your point about the people here can go either direction, and your article is unrelated to the subject of interfacing with government.:dunno:

Your post could be taken either way.:confused:

C'mon counselor. You know as well as I that once they start enumerating in the next sentence, you can drive a Mack truck through all the holes in the reg, no matter the language. Was it excluded? If so, does it belong there? If so, why wasn't it in there? Oversight? Purposeful? Define 'Central America', etc.

With enough time and money down there eventually they would give up and let you go, of the mordida would get so high it would be far worse than what he got out with.
Seriously, WHAT are you talking about? Maybe you should quote what you think the regulation in question is. I did and it doesn't enumerate countries, and there are no holes. And I am a lawyer. So please, educate us.

All this mexico bashing is hilarious given that what prompted it is a stupid pilot's violation of a well publicized, clear, and clearly-applicable regulation. He got off lightly and should be thankful his violation didn't occur in the US.

All this mexico bashing is hilarious given that what prompted it is a stupid pilot's violation of a well publicized, clear, and clearly-applicable regulation. He got off lightly and should be thankful his violation didn't occur in the US.

Exactly, had a Mexican done the same in the US he would have been arrested and sitting in jail facing a $10,000 fine. Jesus, WTF do people want?:dunno:

Seriously, WHAT are you talking about? Maybe you should quote what you think the regulation in question is. I did and it doesn't enumerate countries, and there are no holes. And I am a lawyer. So please, educate us.

No one can educate you, you already know everything.

Put this one down in your win column, and give yourself a big pat on the back.

congrats.

No one can educate you, you already know everything.

Put this one down in your win column, and give yourself a big pat on the back.

congrats.
I'm going to take your lack of substantive response as an indication that you don't have one and you don't know what you're talking about. K. Exactly as I thought.

I'm going to take your lack of substantive response as an indication that you don't have one and you don't know what you're talking about. K. Exactly as I thought.

You win, I lose, you are right I am wrong, your's is the superior intellect. Get it yet? How much validation do you require? :yes: Here's a double dip of ego-stroke. Thanks for playing.

whew...

You win, I lose, you are right I am wrong, your's is the superior intellect. Get it yet? How much validation do you require? :yes: Here's a double dip of ego-stroke. Thanks for playing.

whew...
Yours, not your's. Thanks, I already knew that though.

Hmmm...

You must not get out much......

Illegals drive withOUT a license, NO insurance, file fraudulant tax returns, etc etc....

Sharia law pushed by Muslims in this country......

Doesn't look like they are following our laws and /or ways at ALL..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and how do you know they drive w/o a license, no insurance, file fraudalent tax returns? have you personally witness that behavior? what makes you think citizens dont do all of the above? illegals are here not becuase they want to, but out of pure necessity, i bet that pretty much every undocumented worker wants to go home and be with their family and loved ones, but infortunately they cant. additionatly, why so much hate? they are the cheap low level labor that keep prices reasonable for everyone else.

why do you asume thst sharia law psuhed muslims to emigrate? have you been to a muslim country or do you even know how they live? or what about their happiness? if i were you i would stop making idiotic and ignorant comments.

Exactly, had a Mexican done the same in the US he would have been arrested and sitting in jail facing a $10,000 fine. Jesus, WTF do people want?:dunno:

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

people are just ignorant. bashing a place they have probably never been to. and when they finally go they act all entitled like a dumb tourist as if they were in their own home country.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

people are just ignorant. bashing a place they have probably never been to. and when they finally go they act all entitled like a dumb tourist as if they were in their own home country.

I find it amazing how many people refuse to leave the US.:dunno:

K, whatever you say, genius. Talk out of your ass some more, we all enjoy it.

No prob. Glad you recognized it. I'd ask you to go back and parse what I wrote in the post, but fuggeddabboouudiit.

Since you have a predilection for guys ass, I'm gonna bow out now(carefully, just in case)(pun intended).

Cya!

No prob. Glad you recognized it. I'd ask you to go back and parse what I wrote in the post, but fuggeddabboouudiit.

Since you have a predilection for guys ass, I'm gonna bow out now(carefully, just in case)(pun intended).

Cya!
K, don't let the door hit ya when you go pollute some other thread. C Ya!

Well, since you want my to go, I guess I'll stay awhile and watch some more melt down. You're entertaining, in a teenager kind of way.

and how do you know they drive w/o a license, no insurance, file fraudalent tax returns? have you personally witness that behavior? what makes you think citizens dont do all of the above? illegals are here not becuase they want to, but out of pure necessity, i bet that pretty much every undocumented worker wants to go home and be with their family and loved ones, but infortunately they cant. additionatly, why so much hate? they are the cheap low level labor that keep prices reasonable for everyone else.

why do you asume thst sharia law psuhed muslims to emigrate? have you been to a muslim country or do you even know how they live? or what about their happiness? if i were you i would stop making idiotic and ignorant comments.

Get back to me when you go to retire and collect Social Security... And it is ALL gone..... The program is empty and funds where paid to illegals drawing SSI and other non eligible people...........

:rolleyes:..

Have fun out there....

FEAR!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never buy anything anyone sells using fear, it's always selling you a bill of goods, that's why they have to scare you into it.

Mexico is a country with many wonderful things about it. (I married into a family with relatives there and have visited a few times.) Last May I hiked 2 of their taller volcanoes. Awesome beauty. We have flown 2x to Loreto on the east side of the Baja, both times were a terrific vacation. I have been lucky to mostly experience only the good people & places & things about Mx. - I realize as do my Mx relatives that there are some serious problems. (once we approached a police roadblock in a large city and their response was not 'this could be inconvenient', it was 'I sure hope these are real police').
We did have a slightly trying time at Chihuahua airport once. There were other things that irked me but mostly because I was in the US mindset of infrastructure, efficiency, and approach to life.

I was surprised to read this story and wrote Jim as I could not find it on his website; he confirms it is true and his blanket advice is to not do GA to Mexico for now.

I think the current response to GA problems we are having in Mexico is appropriate; shut down GA traffic and $ going south; maybe they will notice what they have done with their excessive regulations and fees & perhaps back off, to get our tourism dollars flowing once again.

Back