Flying the Garmin 430/530 from King Schools

drgwentzel

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kobra
Flyers,

I have an auction on eBay for the King Schools Flying the Garmin 430/530. The auction starts at 20.00. The set retails for $249.00. It's a great tool for learning how to use these boxes in both the VFR and IFR systems.

Good luck if you're interested!

http://tinyurl.com/pzudce

Gene

You can only install the program on one computer. If it has already been used, you are selling a worthless program.

If anyone would like a special offer on a brand NEW Cleared for flying the 430/530 course, call me at King Schools

Paul Bell
1-800-793-6898

You can only install the program on one computer. If it has already been used, you are selling a worthless program.

If anyone would like a special offer on a brand NEW Cleared for flying the 430/530 course, call me at King Schools

Paul Bell
1-800-793-6898

You are surely correct on that one!

Skyking:rofl:

Paul Bell
1-800-793-6898
Paul,
When I want to reinstall it on a new computer (same owner, but the old one it was on is no longer functioning), will I be able to do so? Also, when a new version of the course comes out, can I upgrade, or do I need to buy an entirely new version?

If you just need to install it again on a different computer, just call King Schools and we will verify you are the purchaser and give you a new code. And es, when a new course comes out, you can purchase the new course, then send back your old course and receive half of what you paid originally refunded back to you credit card.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I do not get the chance to get on here as much as I would like to.\

-Paul Bell

Just some feedback, Paul...

How and when do John and Martha decide to reshoot video, rather than try to splice in new regulatory stuff with cheesy edits into old videos?

The example I'm thinking of is on the Commercial Checkride course for ASEL; after the FAA added the 180-degree power-off precision landing requirement, they edited that video out at French Valley with some back-of-the-head shots, audio, and some LONG downwinds and LONG finals that didn't match what was really going on. Not a good demo of the maneuver, as you might imagine.

And I've seen others where their appearance radically changes during obvious cuts.

At some point, though expensive, program quality warrants re-recording the thing...

Back