Flying Club Membership - WASH/DC AREA (3 planes)

Bonchie

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bonchie
I'm a member of a flying club in the DC area (KGAI) and I will be moving in the near future. So I need to sell my share in the club.

It's $1200 for the share ($95/month dues) and you have access to 3 different planes.

1) PA-28-161 Warrior…Dual GPS/Autopilot = $104 tach hour

2) 2003 TB-200 Tobago (first class airplane)…leather, huge backseat, 135 knots, dual GPS, etc. = $124 tach hour

3) PA-28-200R Arrow (again, a very nice plane)…Dual GPS/Autopilot = $137 tach hour

I've done the math for every club in the area and this is by far the best deal with the best selection of planes when it comes to per hour costs. There is always a plane available and all are very nice. Two are hangered, one is on a tie down (the Warrior).

The club also has 3 instructors and there is no cheaper way to acquire your ticket(s) then this. They can facilitate all the way through Commercial because they have the Arrow.

If you are interested in all the hard numbers and my experiences, PM me and we can talk in more detail.

Here's some pictures of the TB200 and Arrow:

Last edited:
Bump.

Haven't really been actively trying to sell since my OP but it does look like I'm moving in the new year so I'm feeling some urgency.

I can meet up with anyone and show them the planes, talk details, etc.

Last edited:
Re: Flying Club Membership - WASH/DC AREA (3 planes) & KHWO in Florida (1 plane)

I forgot to mention you actually have access to 4 different planes.

We also have an Archer II based in Florida at KHWO (I want to say it's $114 a tach hour). The club expanded down there last year. I can get more details. Never personally flown it, but if you are in that area, it's a great opportunity as well.

Or if you are just on vacation, you have access.

Last edited:
Nice planes; nice deal. Wish you were closer.

Have you tried posting to DCPilots?

Back