Flying around Texas in early October

We've already established that Wayne and Walt do not trust me to pee straight.

As to how they'd know one way or the other, well, I am just trying not to think about it! :confused: :dunno: :yikes:

This is making me remember Wayne's "...and it's deep too!" joke and punchline.

Walt hasn't disclosed whether the flusher is the only electronic device installed in the whizzer.

We've already established that Wayne and Walt do not trust me to pee straight.

As to how they'd know one way or the other, well, I am just trying not to think about it! :confused: :dunno: :yikes:

The bidet feature of my bathroom seems to hold a decidedly unhealthy fascination for Spike and Wayne. I think that I'll make the outside bathroom available to them... :nono:

Let me know when you have your travel arrangements made. I'll bring out my smoker and smoke some ribs and stuff. We'll have lots of good vittles to eat.

The bidet feature of my bathroom seems to hold a decidedly unhealthy fascination for Spike and Wayne. I think that I'll make the outside bathroom available to them... :nono:
Wayne and Spike are special. ;)

Let me know when you have your travel arrangements made. I'll bring out my smoker and smoke some ribs and stuff. We'll have lots of good vittles to eat.

Thanks! Will do! When it looks like a sure thing, I'll start a new thread. It will probably be the third or fourth week in April. I want to bring some food to contribute. :yes:

When are you flying up here?

Been working hard down here. I'll let you know when I head up that way.

Have you started making your return plans yet, Diana? The weather's getting pretty darn nice out here in Texas. I'm making plans to get some crawfish in the near term future. Come on out and eat some crawdads with us!!

Have you started making your return plans yet, Diana?
Plans are in the works. :yes: I hope to make it down your way the third or fourth week of April. I have to make sure the local middle school kids get their flights before I can leave for another trip. We plan to take them flying in the first two weeks of April, weather permitting.

The weather's getting pretty darn nice out here in Texas.
I'm jealous! The last of the snow up here still hasn't melted yet, and the wind chill today never got above freezing.

I'm making plans to get some crawfish in the near term future. Come on out and eat some crawdads with us!!
Yummmmmm! Can't wait! :)

Did I read somewhere that you have fuel at your airport now?

Cutler and I haven't seen or approved the plans for the new whizzer yet, so don't come down here thinking that the indoor plumbing will be in working condition. You may have to use the same bushes as last year.

Plans are in the works. :yes: I hope to make it down your way the third or fourth week of April. I have to make sure the local middle school kids get their flights before I can leave for another trip. We plan to take them flying in the first two weeks of April, weather permitting.

I'm jealous! The last of the snow up here still hasn't melted yet, and the wind chill today never got above freezing.

Yummmmmm! Can't wait! :)

Did I read somewhere that you have fuel at your airport now?

Cutler and I haven't seen or approved the plans for the new whizzer yet, so don't come down here thinking that the indoor plumbing will be in working condition. You may have to use the same bushes as last year.

Have the poison ivy bushes been cleared out, yet? :D

You're safe, Spike. They're gone. You won't have to worry about where you squat anymore.

Makes for an interesting morning when you have to instruct someone on how to pass their poo...

You going to stop by the new pad on the tour? :D
Hey Jason! It's nice to see you over here! :)

How could I miss stopping to see you and Morgan, even if you don't have a grass runway next door. :D Besides, I want to see if I can show up on your critter cam. :D

Hey Spike,

We may be called on for a show-and-tell at Walt's place.

I'm ready, Wayne. Me and field mice - we got something in common! :D

We've done a lot of work out at T14 lately. The glade is devoid of poison ivy (for Spike's tender skin) and a lot more has been cleared. The runway has been rolled, so even Wayne's tender-footed 180 won't have a problem getting on the ground.

Let us know when you're planning on heading this way, Diana. We'll keep a light on...

We've done a lot of work out at T14 lately. The glade is devoid of poison ivy (for Spike's tender skin) and a lot more has been cleared. The runway has been rolled, so even Wayne's tender-footed 180 won't have a problem getting on the ground.
Cool! :)

Let us know when you're planning on heading this way, Diana.

Will do!

We'll keep a light on...
Thanks, Walt. :)

Back