Fly Arkansas (KHRO & KBPK)

FlyArkansas

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FlyArkansas
Below is a message I posted in response to the poker run thread, please read it if you haven't already. Also, I wanted to make sure people were aware that our KHRO facility is the base for a second poker run on the same day. That group will have 20-30 aircraft and will also be having a spot landing contest at Harrison, please just be extra vigilant during Saturday at that facility! Thanks and Good luck!

Be Safe!

-Taylor

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is prepped and ready for a great time in the Ozarks again. I wanted to stop by as we always do and let everyone know that Fly Arkansas, LLC is proud to be a Poker Run participant again this year. As some of you know we have two facilities, KHRO and KBPK (Mountain Home).

We are offering flyin participants (not just poker run) fuel for $4.90/gallon out of our trucks at either facility. This should be the best price throughout all of the poker run locations and anywhere in the neighboring area. This also beats the self serve prices at all of the locations as well. Please identify yourself as a Gaston's or PoA Flyin participant and our employees will be glad to honor the price.

We recently renovated our Harrison, HRO, facility, please stop in and enjoy some popsicles, popcorn, or fresh iced tea! We have crew cars at both facilities as well as a Subway restaurant on site at BPK, the restaurant is open every day except Sunday.

Our facility in Mountain Home will have an on call mechanic available if anyone needs anything while they are in town. It's about a 15 minute drive to Gaston's if anyone does need help. Our Mountain Home facility also stocks all piston and turbine oils, greases, spark plugs, filters, charts and for anyone interested we'll offer a 10% discount off retail for all of those!

03131.gif

Please review the above graphic for those of you unfamiliar with Mountain Home's airport. There are two FBOs, we are located at the blue roofed airline terminal building on the upper ramp. The other FBO is very expensive and likely to charge you ramp/facility fees if you do stop there, please be careful. I look forward to meeting everyone!

00629.gif

Above is our location at the Harrison (HRO) airport.

Great Flying!

-Taylor

Taylor Scott
Managing Member
gold.gif

BPK Office: (870) 481-6222
HRO Office: (870) 741-4510
http://www.flyarkansas.com

Thanks for the note of welcome- we'll look forward to meeting you!

I used to be based at HRO. It had the worst FBOs in the region.

Now it has one of the best!

It's very nice to see the change. Too bad I'm no longer there to experience it more often.

I agree - my experience last year with Fly Arkansas was good. I'll do my best to give them business this year.

Back