FlightSim Developers

Aztec Driver

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Bryon
Anyone have any pireps on this company? They have what looks like a nice Aerostar add-on for FS 2004 for $12.00. (I am a cheap ba$tard pilot, after all) I am also looking for an add-on Twin Comanche. So far, I haven't been able to find one to dowload that will work.

Anyone have any pireps on this company? They have what looks like a nice Aerostar add-on for FS 2004 for $12.00. (I am a cheap ba$tard pilot, after all) I am also looking for an add-on Twin Comanche. So far, I haven't been able to find one to dowload that will work.

No PIREP on them, but sooner or later I'm planning on buying a desktop computer (larger screen), putting X-Plane on it and either finding a Twin Comanche for it, or developing one myself.

Looks like you can get both the Twin Comanche and the Aerostar for X-Plane already...

No idea about the Aerostar, but if you want a Twin Comanche, give this one a look. I have no idea how it matches up to the real plane, since I've never flown a twin, but they include a bunch of real world POH charts and it seems to do pretty well by them. It feels more like real flying to me than most FS aircraft.

No idea about the Aerostar, but if you want a Twin Comanche, give this one a look. I have no idea how it matches up to the real plane, since I've never flown a twin, but they include a bunch of real world POH charts and it seems to do pretty well by them. It feels more like real flying to me than most FS aircraft.

Actually, I just purchased it. It works very well. Also found an Aerostar. Although when I use it before using any other aircraft, the engines shut down as soon as the screen opens, and they will not restart. If I start out with any other aircraft, and then load up the Aerostar, it works fine.

Although the entire FS2004 seems to have a problem. I cannot get any failures to work at all. They will be set to fail at certain times, but they do not ever fail. I have everything set to full realism, and still, no failures. Doesn't matter what aircraft I use, nothing fails.

Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem there would be, although I seem to recall that loading the sim with a default aircraft before loading an addon aircraft is a common trick in FS2004. I use FSX, which has a somewhat more robust failure suite - good enough, at least, for practicing partial-panel.

Back