FlightPro question

The overall average quality of lawyering has certainly decreased over the last 30 years. That doesn't mean all lawyers are crappy.

Yep, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad reputation.:rolleyes:

One thing is sure -- when you're run over by an 18-wheeler your wife won't need a Republican politician who thinks all lawsuits are frivolous. Tell her to call a trial lawyer.

:nonod: :rolleyes2:

Hello Mark,

You asked,

"...is the existence of an advertisement [for a lawyer] dependent on what the speaker intended, what the listener understood it to be, or a bit of both? What's the analysis if the issue is whether something is legal advice or not?"

Answer (at least where I practice - don't know about your state): You can ALWAYS speak your mind or comment on an issue publicly (assuming of course it's not about a case you're in where a gag order is entered). You can ALWAYS do as I did, and write a post, letter, etc of general interest which is directed to the public or made in a public forum (like POA). The test is objective (did the statement solicit...) not subjective (...what did the hearer understand). Read my first post again. I offered to inform and update anyone interested. That's all.

One more example. Suppose I'm invited to attend a public forum on some issue. I do, and in response to various questions give various general opinions about the matter. I make no advertising disclaimers, etc. Someone later calls me and says "I heard you speak, I like what you said, and I want to hire you." No violation. Now suppose I pay a local radio or TV station for a 15 minute call-in Q&A every week. I don't specifically offer to represent people, but my name and number are shown at the end, and maybe scrolled across the bottom if the screen every few minutes. That's advertising in my view.

So you need to know your own state's disciplinary rules. If there's a doubt, ask the Bar's counsel for an opinion. Most of them that I'm aware of are pretty good about that.

ps - when you post on the Internet you're in La-La Land. People in every state can potentially read what you say, but it seems evident that 49 other state bars couldn't keep you from doing that, or impose requirements of their state on you. BUT -- you must be careful not to give specific advice about a person's individual case, at least without something like "I don't practice on your state and there may well be some part of the controlling law I'm not aware of. My general sense is _____, but you need to consult a lawyer in your own state and you should not rely on what I;m saying to make a decision about your particular case." Or something like that.

Hey Mark,

One more thought. You said "I didn't do anything but quote ethical rules about advertising".

The ABA Model Rules have zero authority until and unless adopted by the state which issued your license. Yes, they might be "persuasive" but the controlling law is what your state supreme court has adopted. If your rules allow something the ABA rules would prohibit, or vice versa, then it's unlikely you can be charged with violating them.

I'm not an attorney or a software developer, so get an Ipad and use WingX!

Like I told JohnA, when you have it happen to you you won;t be calling your local Republican chairman, because he's probably an insurance defense lawyer or adjuster like you. No, you'll be calling someone like me to help you. And you know what? They will, but they'll secretly gloat because you'll have to swallow your pride and arrogance

Well, since you brought me back in...

You continue to equate a fatal accident to loosing a subscription. And you're, once again, stating your dislike for republicans who may be trying to reel in frivolous lawsuits. We get it.

But just so we're clear...

If I loose my life because of someone's negligence and a lawyer starts sniffing around because he wants to "help", my wife will see that person with disgust and disdain and send them on their way. However, she may indeed call our lawyer (who doesn't advertise on a park bench or on an internet forum and his name isn't Saul) for a consultation and if appropriate, representation. The first example is a parasite and the second is a professional. Like most of us and many of your republican enemies, my wife is smart enough to see the difference and she won't be "calling someone like you to help her".

If you truly think you're performing a public service by showing the unwashed masses all they are entitled to, please look internally for signs of arrogance, elitism, pride, etc., and try not to project these traits onto those around you.

Hello fellow Avilution posters –

Really enjoyed the various exchanges yesterday. No longer willing to keep engaging with JohnAJohnson. "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

Did a little research this morning. There's a lawsuit pending in Harris County District Court, Houston, Texas between the principals of Avilution/FlightPro. Very interesting – all the background is in the Complaint. BUT -- can't figure out how to upload the documents to this thread, so if one of you will email me at BillEmanon@gmail.com I'll email PDF copies back to you and you can post/forward to your heart's content. You can also download a copy from the court website for a small fee.

Here's the text of my email to the lawyers for both sides in the Texas FlightPro suit:

Gentlemen,

I'm a subscriber to FlightPro. Professional pilot (ATP, jet and propjet). Also a lawyer. After missing the Feb. 5 chart update last week I did a little research and found your Harris County, Texas lawsuit.
FlightPro was a great app. Serious capabilities for serious flying as well as hobbyists. Easily the equal or better than ForeFlight or Garmin Pilot, and with two tablets onboard you could go anywhere in the U.S. with safe, legal, and quickly accessible IFR enroute and approach charts. I threw away my iPads, cancelled ForeFlight, and had one less thing to worry about with FlightPro's charting solution.

But your clients broke the cardinal rule of any EFB (electronic flight bag) aviation application. It must work, all the time, every time, without a hitch. If your professional pilot customers had a trip scheduled on Feb. 6, or worse, were out on a trip and trying to get back, they were royally screwed. Unless they could find current paper charts or quickly download from another source they were not legal to depart and fly an IFR trip. This is unforgivable, and none of the people I know and work with will ever trust this application again.

As you know, money and/or control are the typical problems in matters like this. Don't know who did what to whom, and don't care. Your clients have very likely effectively destroyed the FlightPro brand. At least for the professionals, FlightPro is now history in the rearview mirror.

So please pass on to your clients this sentiment: No one cares about your lawsuit, or your personal problems, or your future. Instead of working out your differences while keeping the brand alive (really – how hard is it to continue the chart updates?), you have collectively assured that FlightProwill shortly become nothing more than a Texas-size cow pattie.

One last thought: Wouldn't it be interesting if someone intervened in Wright v. Avilution on behalf of the class of all FlightPro customers who were due a refund? And maybe a fraud subclass for the customers you signed up since the lawsuit was filed, taking their money while knowing you weren't going to deliver the chart updates. Oh yeah...

Very truly yours,

Bill Emanon, Esq.

ps – it's not my real name so don't waste your time searching the bar or FAA databases.​

This is my last post. Good luck to all of you. Remember,

Always fly in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of the air.

The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space.

It is much more difficult to fly there.​

Certainly is a threat but they won't take him seriously either, with his misspellings, grammatical errors, ramblings, and juvenile outlook. They may not even believe he's a lawyer or pilot; but he'll get em with a witty coup de gra "wrestle with pigs" argument, and that'll save the day.

Are we to believe that's not a threat to file a lawsuit?

http://www.bitterlawyer.com/five-reasons-esq-douchebag/

If anyone is curious enough to read the complaint/petition in the lawsuit, here it is.

The Defendants in the case have, so far, filed what is called a "special appearance" — a response to the suit that is typically limited to contesting the right to sue in that particular court. I didn't download it but, based on the claims about jurisdiction made in the petition, it most likely says that since the defendants are located in Alabama, Texas is not the proper state to sue them.

If anyone is curious enough to read the complaint/petition in the lawsuit, here it is.

The Defendants in the case have, so far, filed what is called a "special appearance" — a response to the suit that is typically limited to contesting the right to sue in that particular court. I didn't download it but, based on the claims about jurisdiction made in the petition, it most likely says that since the defendants are located in Alabama, Texas is not the proper state to sue them.

IANAL, but it seems to me that confusing arithmetic errors/typos when suing for monetary damages are not helpful: :rolleyes2:
19. On or about December 2013, after the formation of AMS, Plaintiff deposited the sum of seventy five thousand dollars ($25,000.00) into the AMS bank account solely based on the representations of Defendant.

Thanks for posting Mark.

After reading it, 1) My head hurts, and 2) I am pretty sure this once wonderful app is no more.
Getting through what can be the somewhat stilted language of claim-making, it essentially says that the plaintiff was an outside investor brought into the project on the promises of the original developers and the original developers intentionally reneged, leaving the investor holding an empty bag.

If we get a more formal answer than the "special appearance" we'll probably get a very different version of the same events.

Thanks for posting Mark.

After reading it, 1) My head hurts, and 2) I am pretty sure this once wonderful app is no more.

My take away is Mr. Theodore Wright didn't do his due diligence in validating Mr. Mark Spencer's earlier claims. He also didn't do his part of properly tracking project, progress or controlling costs.

The lawsuit will go nowhere.

plenty of typo's/mistakes in that document :yes:

I strongly suspect there are two sides to this story and I also strongly suspect whomever decided to ditch the development team underestimates what it means to completely throw all the institutional knowledge out the door. You can't just ditch everyone that knows how the code and software works and just plug new people in. Developers aren't burger flippers...

It's also pretty poor form to blame a major failure of your company on your development team. If the "team" as a whole all decided to just pack up and quit working on your product then you made some pretty serious management errors.

Could have been a contracted company that decided they were done. Who knows.

Last edited:
Flightpro on my Nexus 7 is a good / cost effective / non apple choice and I hope I don't have to give it up.

What's the next best android solution?

I've been an Avilution/FlightPro user for a long time. I got superb technical support while it was just Avilution. FlightPro bought the company around springtime in 2014. There was a big launch party for the new name at Sun-N-Fun last year. They had something like an L-39 at SNF with some sexy ladies in short, quasi-military appearing khaki skirts. Shortly after FlightPro took over, the tech support started slipping. Questions or issues I had took days to resolve, when previously, I got answers and resolution overnight. I have no idea what happened with the transition, or what the expectations were, but the final result has been disquieting to me from the beginning.

I've tried 3 other Android products since things went south at FlightPro. I've tried Naviator, Avare, and iFly GPS. None of these have the simple user interface for creating flight plans or for turning layers (like ADSB NEXRAD weather) on and off.

Naviator seemed to require identification of a specific Sectional for the flight. It didn't seem to support flying across Sectional Chart boundaries without closing one "chart" and opening another one. That is just plain bad! I uninstalled Naviator right away, but I'm still evaluating AVARE and iFly GPS. I'm not crazy about the user interface for either of those products, but the elegant interface and user experience offered by FlightPro are worthless without the updates. Time for some heavy sighing...

Flightpro on my Nexus 7 is a good / cost effective / non apple choice and I hope I don't have to give it up.

I am very happy with GP Android on my Nexus 7 2013. It's not perfect, but nothing in life ever is, and unlike many things in life, it keeps getting better.
My number one drop-dead must-have feature, that no other serious app has (to my knowledge), is the vector map, and GP has that.
I got spoiled using vector maps since 2002 or so, when I started using AnywhereMap, and found it impossible to fly without.
GP on Android is very good nowadays doing virtually all the rest, including weather, ADSB, etc. It is still missing terrain/obstacles, which I did have on AnywhereMap, but at the moment I have that in my panel, so I can afford to wait a bit.

Last edited:

Garmin Pilot is a somewhat obvious contender and has the advantage of familiarity - the workflow is similar to other Garmin GPS units both panel and handheld.

The free Avare should be looked at. I use it as a backup but have a few personal concerns about using it as a primary chart source. Same for the free FltPlan Go! app.

AvNav EFB is a recent entry into the field. It actually looks great but I remember when they originally offered a free app and then went dark for a few months. Now they are charging but AFAIK have not had an app update (don't know about chart updates) since September. So whether they are a long-term entry or not is a good question.

One I really like is iFly GPS from Adventure Pilot. The company has been around for a while. It's been a Garmin handheld GPS comptetitor since before the iPad existed, and fairly recently entered both the iOS and Android market with apps that all look and work exactly alike. Their biggest downside at this point is the lack of seamless charts, but that's supposed to be the main subject of the main upgrade.

My bias? ForeFlight on the iPad is my primary. I bought into it back when Android tablets were only something promised for the future, so I'm comfortable with it and probably would't leave it without a good reason. But I like Android a lot and if I were in the market for the first time now, I'd probably be looking at iFly GPS and Garmin Pilot as my two top choices.

For completion, AvWeb posted a copy of the Answer to the Petition. I tosed it up on my website. As I guessed, it's a challenge to the suit being brought in Texas with very little of substance about the dispute itself. A standard and reasonable procedural maneuver.

FlightPro Answer

I ran Garmin Pilot for a year and then switched to iFly last year.

While GP was adequate, customer support is not great and the only investments Garmin made in the app was to add features that would sell GDL-39s. GP for Android is a pale shadow of GP for iThings; I expected that Garmin would try to close the gap but that did not happen.

In contrast, iFly is under active development and the entire company including the president actively communicates with users via their forums (http://www.iflygps.com/SUPPORT/Forum.aspx). I find the user interface to be easier to use than GP, particularly the flexibility to have multiple customized "instruments" displays like GS, TRK, etc. plus an HSI in various sizes and placed anywhere on the screen. IFly has been slow to move to seamless charts, which is really not an issue to me, but just this week the president announced on the forum that the soon-to-be-beta version nine will have them.

Edit: For RotorDude, iFly does have a vector chart display option.

Last edited:
My biggest beef with Garmin Pilot is lack of support for any ADSB or GPS receiver except those offered by Garmin. I like my DUAL ADSB-in receiver and don't want to spend a wad of money on a duplicate instrument just to use Garmin's software. The biggest problems I have with iFly, NAVIATE and AVARE are:

• The lack of a simple menu for controlling overlays. Sometimes the NEXRAD weather is so bad you can't see the charts for flight planning. I like to be able to easily turn layers (NEXRAD, TRFs, METARS, etc.) on and off easily. FlightPro had a tab on the right side of the chart screen that gave quick access to all of the layers without closing the chart view.
  • The poor integration of flight planning into flight following parts of the software. FlightPro had a tab on the side of the chart screen that pulled up a list of waypoints that made it very easy to add, and subtract waypoints for a flight. I would typically choose my start point and my destination and let the software draw the greart circle route between them. Then I would use the rubber band option to move the route around to avoid restricted and prohibited areas. I could do that easily with the chart and the flight plan visible at the same time. The other apps require shifting back and forth between flight planning and flight following (chart view) and that unnecessarily complicates the plight planning process.
The rest of the differences are manageable, even if they don't suit my preferences. I'm still hopeful the FlightPro technology and code will resurface somewhere even if the company doesn't make it.

My biggest beef with Garmin Pilot is lack of support for any ADSB or GPS receiver except those offered by Garmin.

That isn't a Garmin thing. It is an avionics industry thing. All the major manufacturers have very proprietary based systems. Foreflight is no different.

For completion, AvWeb posted a copy of the Answer to the Petition. I tosed it up on my website. As I guessed, it's a challenge to the suit being brought in Texas with very little of substance about the dispute itself. A standard and reasonable procedural maneuver.

FlightPro Answer
Forty-six affirmative defenses. Surely all well thought out. I foresee protracted litigation followed by (or continuing into) bankruptcy. I'll be trying out iFly GPS in the meantime.

That isn't a Garmin thing. It is an avionics industry thing. All the major manufacturers have very proprietary based systems. Foreflight is no different.

I don't believe it's an avionics thing. My EI, Aerospace Logic, and JPI equipment, Garmin 430/327/340, et. al. play together just fine in my plane. Imagine your new 406 ELT requiring one brand of GPS, it using a proprietary protocol, and that brand of GPS will forever only talk to that brand of ELT and no other. Today, any 406 ELT can talk with any panel or handheld GPS as long as it puts a standard GPS stream on its RS232 out pin.

So I would say it is a Garmin and Foreflight app thing. They're testing the waters in what I consider the antithesis of good customer service and we should let them know that it is not at all acceptable to use a piece of expensive hardware to secure a user's loyalty to their app. If their app is good, I'll stick with it even without the agony of having to throw away $800 worth of hardware and immediately replace it with someone else's proprietary app and hardware.

Take the issue with FlightPro. Good thing they didn't strap their users to a proprietary GPS or ADSB box that would only work with FlightPro.

Forty-six affirmative defenses. Surely all well thought out. I foresee protracted litigation followed by (or continuing into) bankruptcy. I'll be trying out iFly GPS in the meantime.

<snark>Clearly this will be sorted out and they'll be back on the web next week </snark>

@Mark can you explain the meaning of Prayer (section 4) in this context

I ran Garmin Pilot for a year and then switched to iFly last year.

While GP was adequate, customer support is not great and the only investments Garmin made in the app was to add features that would sell GDL-39s. GP for Android is a pale shadow of GP for iThings; I expected that Garmin would try to close the gap but that did not happen.

In contrast, iFly is under active development and the entire company including the president actively communicates with users via their forums (http://www.iflygps.com/SUPPORT/Forum.aspx). I find the user interface to be easier to use than GP, particularly the flexibility to have multiple customized "instruments" displays like GS, TRK, etc. plus an HSI in various sizes and placed anywhere on the screen. IFly has been slow to move to seamless charts, which is really not an issue to me, but just this week the president announced on the forum that the soon-to-be-beta version nine will have them.

Edit: For RotorDude, iFly does have a vector chart display option.

I'll take your word for it, but I'd love to see it. I can't find it on their website, which makes me wonder about their marketing.

The "prayer" lists the relief that they are requesting from the court. In this case, dismissal of the claims against them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_for_relief

Yep. Different states have different words to describe "here's what I want the court to do." The most common are "prayer" which probably has its roots in the old English combination of law and the Church, and simply "demand."

I'll take your word for it, but I'd love to see it. I can't find it on their website, which makes me wonder about their marketing.
Scroll down towards the bottom of this page: https://ifly.adventurepilot.com/SYSTEMS/iFlyGPSforAndroid.aspx

Re their marketing, it seems to be a pretty small company so I would much prefer to have their efforts devoted to the products than to outstanding marketing. That said, I also want them to be financially successful, so I do consider the marketing to be important.

This is the type of thing I like about them: http://www.iflygps.com/SUPPORT/Forum/tabid/108/forumid/17/threadid/16233/scope/posts/Default.aspx Within 24 hours they have responded to a bug report, duplicated the problem, and are trouble-shooting with the customer.

FWIW, the last post in this thread (from iFly's president) provides status on seamless charts: http://www.iflygps.com/SUPPORT/Foru...d/14538/scope/posts/threadpage/1/Default.aspx

Scroll down towards the bottom of this page: https://ifly.adventurepilot.com/SYSTEMS/iFlyGPSforAndroid.aspx

Re their marketing, it seems to be a pretty small company so I would much prefer to have their efforts devoted to the products than to outstanding marketing. That said, I also want them to be financially successful, so I do consider the marketing to be important.

This is the type of thing I like about them: http://www.iflygps.com/SUPPORT/Forum/tabid/108/forumid/17/threadid/16233/scope/posts/Default.aspx Within 24 hours they have responded to a bug report, duplicated the problem, and are trouble-shooting with the customer.

FWIW, the last post in this thread (from iFly's president) provides status on seamless charts: http://www.iflygps.com/SUPPORT/Foru...d/14538/scope/posts/threadpage/1/Default.aspx

I did scroll down, and the only thing I see down there is a very primitive road-type map. When I say "vector chart" I mean the kind that GP has, or in general Garmin has in its GTN and other panel mounted products.
It is vastly superior IMO to anything else, and I consider it a huge advantage of their products, both in the panel and on the tablet.
Since it is dynamically generated, you can easily control the level of detail/clutter, and display only what's important to you personally, at a given zoom level. Like all vector maps, labels and text are always up, regardless of your track-up/north-up mode (I personally use track-up nearly always).

Here is an example I found online.
Edit: some more info in this youtube video.

Last edited:
I did scroll down, and the only thing I see ...
RotorDude, I went to the trouble of giving you a link to a page you should easily have been able to find on your own. It would be nice if, in addition to looking at the picture, you had actually read the relevant portions of the page prior to attacking your keyboard. It's only a dozen sentences.

You don't want to like the app? Fine. You're entitled to your opinion. As they say, however, you are not entitled to your own facts.

The facts are that the iFly app generates the map dynamically, declutters automatically based on zoom level, and rotates the labels, etc. to suit the display mode.

Re the tutorial on vector charts, in addition to being a computer designer and programmer by trade, I have a year with GP and many hundreds of hours flying with Garmin (and even Apollo!) navigators. I do understand the question.

The main differences I see are that GP and the G1000 offer a little nicer eye candy and that the panel-mount Garmins' approach to declutter is manual. (IIRC GP has automatic declutter.) You may prefer manual declutter; I find little difference. Manual declutter means I have to fiddle with the thing as I zoom but it gives me a little more control -- useful in some situations. The automatic declutter simplifies the UI a bit. That's really the tradeoff, UI simplicity vs user control.

So, hold whatever opinions you like but please get the facts right.

RotorDude, I went to the trouble of giving you a link to a page you should easily have been able to find on your own. It would be nice if, in addition to looking at the picture, you had actually read the relevant portions of the page prior to attacking your keyboard. It's only a dozen sentences.

You don't want to like the app? Fine. You're entitled to your opinion. As they say, however, you are not entitled to your own facts.

The facts are that the iFly app generates the map dynamically, declutters automatically based on zoom level, and rotates the labels, etc. to suit the display mode.

Re the tutorial on vector charts, in addition to being a computer designer and programmer by trade, I have a year with GP and many hundreds of hours flying with Garmin (and even Apollo!) navigators. I do understand the question.

The main differences I see are that GP and the G1000 offer a little nicer eye candy and that the panel-mount Garmins' approach to declutter is manual. (IIRC GP has automatic declutter.) You may prefer manual declutter; I find little difference. Manual declutter means I have to fiddle with the thing as I zoom but it gives me a little more control -- useful in some situations. The automatic declutter simplifies the UI a bit. That's really the tradeoff, UI simplicity vs user control.

So, hold whatever opinions you like but please get the facts right.

Airdale, sorry if I have somehow offended you, that was not my intent.
I did follow your link and tried to find a screenshot of anything that resembles a vector map that would be a useful dynamically generated replacement of either the Low Enroutes for IFR or Sectionals for VFR (or both combined, which I personally prefer), and couldn't find that. If I just missed it somehow, I apologize, and please point me to it. (See my own link above to the GP vector map for reference if needed.)
I agree with you that auto de-clutter is a must, and I believe the GP Android is quite good at it, perhaps better than the panel-mounted GTN-750 that I use for comparison.
So I am not sure why I need a tradeoff of simplicity vs. control, if I have both available, and if the auto is quite good, and not sure which of my "facts" are wrong.

Edit: Just to emphasize, I have no ax to grind, and if anything, I'd be more than pleased to have as many Android nav options as possible.

Last edited:
The apparent spat between the investor and the developers has made this product thoroughly and completely dead. I guess it's Garmin Pilot for me now.

I also made the switch from GP to iFly a while ago and couldn't be happier. The software is feature complete across both Android and iOS and the level of support and professionalism is exceptional. Glad to not be tied to any one adsb device, vector map with traffic and weather is great. Also looking forward to a major new release that was just announced.

Some coming V9 features:

"iFly GPS is going Seamless and will now automatically transition between WACs, TACs and Sectionals.* Never again will you fly off a TAC chart or fly to the border of a sectional.* We've also included a nifty Chart Legends tool for your safety."

"Our new "Layers" concept allows NexRad, Plates, Taxi-Diagrams, Fuel Prices, Terrain and more to be overlaid any chart.* We've added adjustable transparency and a new "Sticky" behavior to show the last viewed plate/diagram for a selected airport."

"The V9 Update adds the High-Altitude IFR Charts in Seamless for the High-Flyers. Watch for a Map Mode option for either Low or High IFR Charts. These IFR Charts will have the same layer ability to show NexRad, Metars, Plates, Obstructions and more.*"

"A new Selection Summary Popup quickly shows a brief summary of an Airport, Airspace, Weather, Traffic and more with a single touch. No more taping through Menus to get the info you want."

No mention of synthetic vision, however, it does already have built in terrain and obstacle avoidance, plus an artificial horizon instrument tied to my adsb w/ahrs.

Last edited:
Glad to not be tied to any one adsb device
My guess is that most of us using ADS-B are, at least practically speaking, "tied to one ADS-B device." There are not all that many to begin with. Probably the best overall list of what is out there is in Hilton's WingX compatible hardware list.

I would bet most of us choose the app and base the choice of device on that. And while yeah, you can theoretically switch around and keep the same app if it's not FF or Garmin (although even then you don't really have a full choice since Status and the GDL won't work with the "open" apps), I wonder how many of us take advantage to swap one $800+ unit that's working fine for another $800+ unit that does the exact same thing.

Nice "political" discussion - "I don't like the business practice of keeping the system closed, no matter what the reason." I tend to feel that way myself. I looked closely at iFlyGPS because they, at least for a time, cracked the Stratus code. That gave me a chance to have an Android backup to FF that could also use Stratus. Turns out it was no longer true - probably some Stratus firmware update.

But not that much in the way of practical reality. I'm not about to permanently switch to an "open" iPad EFB just so I can use the same ADS-B unit on my Android as well. If I do make the switch at some point it will be for other reasons than that.

Probably not a lot of people who'll switch, but it's also good information for those who don't already have a device and are looking to get one.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Back