Flight Training on Rainy Days

Stuck inside this spring on a rainy day? There are still some great ways to experience aviation (other than going IFR of course). Jason Schappert from MzeroA.com and other YouTube pilots have made this experience even better!

Check it out: http://www.airplanebuyersclub.com/mzeroa-aviation-jason-schappert-youtubes-best-pilots/

Thanks,
Airplane Buyers Club

Low ceiling? Poor visibility? Stay on the ground. Rainy? So what? Airplanes fly just fine in the rain.

Bob Gardner

I think this one was simply promoting a self-proclaimed "best selling author" and "international public speaker" who amassed 9,000 hours of dual in 5 years time. Oh, and the FAA asked him to rewrite the Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

I think this one was simply promoting a self-proclaimed "best selling author" and "international public speaker" who amassed 9,000 hours of dual in 5 years time. Oh, and the FAA asked him to rewrite the Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

Agreed - Just saying I love to fly I the rain. And lucky charms. I love them too.

Back