Flight to Houston

dweyant

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Dan
I need to get my Daughter to IAH in a couple weeks.

She is going to fly commercial from IAH to Charlotte. Because of her age (13) I don't want her to have to change planes, and the only way to make that happen is to fly out of IAH.

I could/might just drive her to IAH (about 3 hours), but I'd much rather fly over.

What options would you suggest for flying? I'm guessing even if I fly into IAH that doesn't necessarily get me very close to the commercial gates.

Thanks,

-Dan

She is going to fly commercial from IAH to Charlotte. Because of her age (13) I don't want her to have to change planes, and the only way to make that happen is to fly out of IAH.

I could/might just drive her to IAH (about 3 hours), but I'd much rather fly over.

What options would you suggest for flying? I'm guessing even if I fly into IAH that doesn't necessarily get me very close to the commercial gates.

Thanks,

-Dan

I can't speak for IAH, but when I flew into Pensacola, the FBO drove me around to the terminal gates so I could get the rental car. Call the FBO at IAH and see if they can do that for you and your daughter.

Some of the GA facilities aren't far from the terminal. Somebody will give her a ride.

Thanks,

-Dan

Are you sure? Check Expedia

AUS --> CLT 11:40am Nonstop 2h 40m US Airways 2646
operated by /US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-MESA AIRLINES
$565

Are you sure? Check Expedia

AUS --> CLT 11:40am Nonstop 2h 40m US Airways 2646
operated by /US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-MESA AIRLINES
$565

Ok, I should have said, not for a reasonable price.

I can fly her out of Houston for $150 one way.

For the price difference I can more than justify the hour flight in my Cardinal to Houston and back.

-Dan

Back