Flight Lesson: 09/03/09

Snaggletooth

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Dustin
Just got done with today's lesson. Did ok, landings were kinda rough but they got better. Did five T&G's then my CFI said "Think you can do a few by yourself?" I replied "Yes Sir!" So we taxied back to Runway Three Five and my CFI hopped out and said to go around once and come back so we could talk about it. First time round was kinda rough. Taxied back to Three Five and talked to my CFI and he said to Take Off behind the 172 doing it's run up, and then come back to the hangar.
This landing was much better than today's first Solo landing.

Oh, and my CFI said I was doing very good dealing with distractions. Which in my case is turning base to final with helicopters on final for the parallel taxiway. Lots of Helicopter traffic today.

Next lesson is Wednesday, and I now have 18.6 Hours logged. One hour of that is PIC.

Congratulations on your FIRST SOLO!Did they do the T-shirt cutting or the dousing with water when you were done?

Oops. :redface:

Yeah, that's what I meant. Congratulations on your first solo last week! :) Of course, that's redundant, since I congratulated him then, but anyways.....

OH MAN you gotta get your shirt cut off of your back...I lost a real nice thermal t shirt to my CFI's scissors and his artwork!

Congrats and you will enjoy the rest of your lessons for sure!!

I was in a dark colored t shirt so I think that may have stoped him. lol

Back