Flight Lesson: 07/08/09

Snaggletooth

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Dustin
Just got back from this weeks lesson. Not much to report on. Just did Engine out ops, forward slips, and touch and goes.

My landings were really good. Very smooth. The last one was pretty hard as we bounce back up but the gear was still intact so all was good. lol

It was kinda funny though when i told my CFI that on my way out I was going to grab a Trade-a-Plane. He said "man, your already looking for an aircraft!" then I said "I just wanted to look at the prices for the planes."

9.3 hours now, and the next lesson is Wednesday July 15th.

It's fun look'n for/at planes. Can you not get two lessons/week? Also, isn't it hotter than :mad3: in the afternoon in Texas?

I could get 2 lessons a week but with school my parents limit me to one a week!
And yes, It is very, very hot down here. Normally 95f-98f with a heat index of 105f+.

Did you get the trade-a-plane with the pretty red and white Cessna on the cover? If so, that could be yours for only $50! :) Call the 1940 Air Terminal Museum at Hobby Airport at 713-454-1940 if you're interested in getting a chance to win her...

Yes, I did get the one with the Red and White 172 on the front. My Mom was asking how much it was for a ticket. I'll tell her just to see what she says. It would be so cool if I won a plane. lol.

I could get 2 lessons a week but with school my parents limit me to one a week!
And yes, It is very, very hot down here. Normally 95f-98f with a heat index of 105f+.

Well, one a week is better than none!:D We were up this morn and it was hotter than :mad3: @ 5k agl, cooler at 1k agl(temp inversion). I don't think I could handle what your talk'n bout. :yikes:

What are ya going to school for? None of my business, just curious.

love the updates snag, thanks:thumbsup:

I never really notice the heat while flying. I'm having to much fun to feel the heat.

At this point, I'm just trying to finish up 10th grade.

Back