Flags burned at veterans’ graves

ausrere

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Lisa
This just infuriates me!:

Flags burned at veterans’ graves

I just don't get some people. It'll turn out to be kids, and I hope the arresting officers show restraint, but OH how I'd love to be in on that arrest. Just for the satisfaction.

This is one where I'd go heavy on the community service; a thousand hours to be served in a national cemetary caring for the grounds. They would also be required to research and bring to the court essays on at least one fallen soldier from each major war starting with WWI. Of course, someone will say that's unreasonable punishment. I'd respond by saying they are the reason you're standing before this court and not a dictatorship where the slightest criminal activity is met with torture and/or death.

And so the press runs this story to publicize the incident(s), instead of the authorities simply waiting for it to happen again (while watching, to enable them to apprehend the culprits).

So now they'll probably get away with it......:mad:

A number of incidents like that happened this weekend in this area including flag burning and egging the color guard during the ceremony to honor veterans. I agree with KennyFlys, make them work their butts off for community and veterans. Maybe even spend that time doing community service at a Veterans Hospital.
Are these punks so bored with life they can't find anything useful to do?

And so the press runs this story to publicize the incident(s), instead of the authorities simply waiting for it to happen again (while watching, to enable them to apprehend the culprits).

So now they'll probably get away with it......:mad:

Sometimes the press can work to the advantage of the police. These idiots can't resist bragging to "friends" when they see themselves with national press coverage. These so called friends then can't resist the urge to turn them in when it benefits them (like when they get caught doing something else). Hopefully that's what will work in this incidence.

Back